Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 10th, 2016, 09:24 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Engraved Valkril Dice

If these serve an "official" C3V purpose, I'll have to get a set. Otherwise, money is tight due to some recent Kickstarter projects...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I am doing this on my own, C3V is not directly associated. However, If they do the Valkrill Flag bearer in a similar way to the others, there will be an ability that tells you to use Valkrill Combat dice, and the sides with Valkrill's symbol do something for you. Of course you could use normal combat dice, and just know that the blanks are the side where Valkrill's symbol would be.

If you can't afford it right away that's okay, I'm not going to charge anyone anything until I get them into my own hands, and have pictures to show everyone. This thread is currently mainly to gauge interest to see how many I should order.

I'll of course be ordering more sets than the number of people who show interest, because people could easily miss this thread. However, the more people who post in here showing interest, the most dice I know I can safely order, and expect to send to a good home. If I was just doing this for myself, I'd only get like 4 sets at most. I want to get enough interest for there to be a need to order at least 50 sets. Which would be around 25-30 people, if everyone got one set. Honestly if I could get more interest than that, it would be amazing, but that's what I'm shooting for here, because if I can order 600 dice, the price goes down. It goes down again at 1000, but we would need around 75 people to show interest for that to happen.
Old October 11th, 2016, 08:40 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I am doing this on my own, C3V is not directly associated. However, If they do the Valkrill Flag bearer in a similar way to the others, there will be an ability that tells you to use Valkrill Combat dice, and the sides with Valkrill's symbol do something for you.
Yes, the Valkrill flagbearer will have an ability that refers to Valkrill Valkyrie dice.

I'd be interested in this, but I doubt that company is allowed to duplicate the skull, shield and Valkrill symbols on any dice they produce.
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:19 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would also be in for a set, but price and the images used would make or brake me ordering. If not official images I would be out. Also, the colors I like are the brown with yellow fill.
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Leaf_It , how much are the sets of 12 dice. I've seen so many people use them because the faces don't wear off. If its reasonable I'd be down too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 11th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I would likely pick up a set.

As far as images, Generic Skull, Generic Shield, Generic Skull in a Hexagon. I don't think that would violate any copyright.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 11th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I am doing this on my own, C3V is not directly associated. However, If they do the Valkrill Flag bearer in a similar way to the others, there will be an ability that tells you to use Valkrill Combat dice, and the sides with Valkrill's symbol do something for you. Of course you could use normal combat dice, and just know that the blanks are the side where Valkrill's symbol would be.

If you can't afford it right away that's okay, I'm not going to charge anyone anything until I get them into my own hands, and have pictures to show everyone. This thread is currently mainly to gauge interest to see how many I should order.

I'll of course be ordering more sets than the number of people who show interest, because people could easily miss this thread. However, the more people who post in here showing interest, the most dice I know I can safely order, and expect to send to a good home. If I was just doing this for myself, I'd only get like 4 sets at most. I want to get enough interest for there to be a need to order at least 50 sets. Which would be around 25-30 people, if everyone got one set. Honestly if I could get more interest than that, it would be amazing, but that's what I'm shooting for here, because if I can order 600 dice, the price goes down. It goes down again at 1000, but we would need around 75 people to show interest for that to happen.
Yeah, the C3V has not taken an official position on this, nor has it even discussed it, internally. There's no reason that Leaf It can't have these to offer the fans of the C3V, though. It's true we're working on a flagbearer, as Sherman said.

I'm looking forward to them, and will likely purchase a set, once we know the price.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 11th, 2016, 01:20 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Not sure how much trouble it is, but is it possible to check on Aquilla Dice too? Even if it is a smaller run, shipping and creating both may be cheaper than only creating one.

Just a thought.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old October 11th, 2016, 02:02 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I have attempted to contact Wizards of the Coast directly regarding the use of the Aquilla, Valkrill, Attack, and Defense symbols. If they respond I'll let everyone know.

The exact message I sent them is as follows:

Quote:
Hello.

I am a fan of the discontinued game Heroscape. Back when Wizards of the Coast was producing Heroscape, they released unique Combat Dice for each of the generals that your armies might be commanded by. These dice functioned the same as the normal combat dice, except they had the symbol of the General that they were themed after. A few years later, two more Generals were added to the game, which did not receive unique Combat Dice. A number of the fans of Heroscape, myself included, have wished that these dice were produced at some point.

We would like permission to order custom made Combat Dice, which bear the symbols owned by Wizards of the Coast, and Hasbro, for a single large order of Combat Dice for the generals Valkrill, and Aquilla. The Attack symbol, Defense Symbol, Aquilla Symbol, and Valkrill symbol will all be used. These will not be sold in any store. They will be given to a small group of fans from the fan site Heroscapers.com for personal use. They will also be given away as prizes for small tournaments we occasionally hold.

Please consider our request. If it is possible to allow us to do this, we would be very grateful to Wizards of the Coast, and Hasbro.
I feel I could have worded it better, but hopefully that works. On the Wizards of the Coast official website, under support, you can request permission for things. That is how I sent this.

If they give the go ahead, I'll make a separate thread for Aquilla Combat Dice, Though I will not be ordering them until after the Valkrill dice are completely made and sent out to everyone.

For the record, I will not be making money on this project. I'm going to charge each of you the exact cost of ordering the sets you want, and the shipping to get it to you. If all goes according to plan, I'll break even, or maybe a little under that.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:17 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would be interested in 3 sets of Valkrill. And the same for Aquilla down the line.
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:28 PM

Wizards of the Coast has responded to my request, with a request for more information. I'll report here again once they give me a definitive answer.
Old October 15th, 2016, 09:54 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I may be interested in a set as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs