Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 19th, 2018, 12:05 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
So I've decided my army and I would like to use Suskra if @Leaf_It is ok with me borrowing the figure?
I'll bring the figure for you. You'll just have to print a card.
@Isak , earlier in the thread @Sir Heroscape offered to make and print off good looking playtesting cards for those who would like!

I myself want to take him up on that - Sir H, do you mind making me a Gothlok card?
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I can build a map or two! Just let me know which ones. And @Flash_19 said he will bring Ruins of Rennoc!
Feel free to pick whatever map(s) you would like and we’ll fill in any holes.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2018, 12:46 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
So I've decided my army and I would like to use Suskra if @Leaf_It is ok with me borrowing the figure?
I'll bring the figure for you. You'll just have to print a card.
@Isak , earlier in the thread @Sir Heroscape offered to make and print off good looking playtesting cards for those who would like!

I myself want to take him up on that - Sir H, do you mind making me a Gothlok card?
You bet...but keep in mind there won’t be an image. It takes a little more time to add those and since these are still getting worked on the C3V are subject to change the cards on us as balancing the units continues.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

If you are ok with printing me the card @Sir_Heroscape that would be awesome! If you don't want to I can print one on paper, just let me know.

Also, I can bring some pillars for aesthetics on some of the maps if anyone wants me to.
Old March 19th, 2018, 11:51 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

I will bring Valledonn Fortress and Wooded Crossroads of Korland!
Old March 20th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, I'll build Barrenspur and Grounds of Ashra.

With that we just have Destroyed Bridge and Jandar's Summoning Circle that we need people to build/bring. (I guess people are intimidated to bring the current top two in the voting ) Thanks for being so quick to pick up maps, everyone!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 20th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

With that we just have Destroyed Bridge and Jandar's Summoning Circle that we need people to build/bring. (I guess people are intimidated to bring the current top two in the voting ) Thanks for being so quick to pick up maps, everyone!
I can bring Jandar's Summoning Circle. I'm kinda partial to it. I don't have the legit rock outcrops though - I just use custom ones I made. So, I'll bring those, but if anybody is more of a Heroscape purist than I am and wants to bring the actual outcrops, feel free to do so.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old March 20th, 2018, 03:13 PM

I’ve got Destroyed Bridge! And that should be all of the maps right?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

I can bring Jandar's Summoning Circle. I'm kinda partial to it. I don't have the legit rock outcrops though - I just use custom ones I made. So, I'll bring those, but if anybody is more of a Heroscape purist than I am and wants to bring the actual outcrops, feel free to do so.
The Dewk mentioned you’d also be bringing Ruins of Rennoc?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey, totally last minute thought, but does anyone know of an easy way that we could incorporate a March Madness aspect into the tourney? I think that would be super fun if we could do a bracket, though I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s not feasible at this point. I’d rather keep it simple if it would be a hassle.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

The Dewk mentioned you’d also be bringing Ruins of Rennoc?
Yep. I can take care of both.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old March 21st, 2018, 03:06 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Oh geez, I'm too late! If anyone is overburdened with maps, hit me up. I can do one!

Also, @Isak , you should bring your columns cuz I want to see how awesome a complete set looks on a map!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events