Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 9th, 2020, 02:06 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
VC Gauntlet

The VC bring the cheese meta is very unexplored. I'll edit this with more information tomorrow, but I'm tired.

500 Points, 24 Figures

5x Microcorp Troopers, Raelin, Marcu
4x Cathar, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu
5x Spiders, Quahon, Raelin, Marcu, Isamu (or add Marro Warriors)
5x Goblin Cutters, Heracles, Marro Warriors
4x Nhah Scirch Cultists, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
3x Rats, Varja, Incendiborgs, Eldgrim, Isamu
3x Rats, Arktos, Varkanaan Greyspears, B-11, Brute Gruts

450 Points, 18 Figures

4x Microcorp Troopers, Laglor, Marcu (or drop one squad for Raelin)
4x Cathar, Eltahale, Isamu
4x Spiders, Quahon, Raelin, Marcu
3x Nhah Scirh Cultists, Vulcanmechs, Marcu, Isamu

Thanks to InfectedSloth for his eternal wisdom and help with this list.

Last edited by OEAO; August 22nd, 2022 at 03:40 PM.
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:29 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: VC Gauntlet

Nice list - I like it. Run VC units through these and The (Cheese) Gauntlet to see their "rating" and tweak points.
Old July 9th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oh, cool. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 12th, 2020, 03:23 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
The VC bring the cheese meta is very unexplored. I'll edit this with more information tomorrow, but I'm tired.

500 Points, 24 Figures

5x Microcorp Troopers, Raelin, Marcu
4x Cathar, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Marcu
5x Spiders, Quahon, Raelin, Marcu, Isamu (or add Marro Warriors)
3x Greenies, Quahon, Raelin, Marro Warriors
5x Goblin Cutters, Heracles, Marro Warriors
4x Nhah Scirch Cultists, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs
3x Rats, Varja, Incendiborgs, Eldgrim, Isamu
3x Rats, Arktos, Varkanaan Greyspears, B-11, Brute Gruts

450 Points, 18 Figures

4x Microcorp Troopers, Laglor, Marcu (or drop one squad for Raelin)
4x Cathar, Eltahale, Isamu
4x Spiders, Quahon, Raelin, Marcu
3x Greenies, Quahon, Raelin
3x Nhah Scirh Cultists, Vulcanmechs, Marcu, Isamu

Thanks to InfectedSloth for his eternal wisdom and help with this list.
One quick thought is that I would add 4x Cathar plus Heracles to the 500pt list. Vegie played 4x Cathar plus Marutuk in the recent VC cheese event. I think if he would've had Heracles instead of Marutuk he may have won the whole thing. He actually came close as it was with a razor thin loss to Nilf/greenscales in the later rounds. He made some really good points after the tournament about why Heracles fills the high cost assasin role much better than Marutuk.

Not sure what the exact build would be, but I think there's probably an Incediborgs/Raelin army that belongs here. Trying to get through the Incendiborgs to take out Raelin is really tough, but trying to take out Incendiborgs sitting in her aura is even worse.
Old July 12th, 2020, 06:16 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I feel like this is also good for testing maps. Personally, while testing customs, I would want to test some lower tier stuff against it as well.

Besides for rarely having someone IRL to play with, this is where I struggle the most to playtest IRL (as mentioned already though, preset armies help fasten the pace of IRL games).

Testing critically is such a difficult, long, repetitive process and it's hard to get others to buy in to doing so. I have so many maps and armies I would love to critique but no one to really do so with.

Iron may sharpen iron but I feel like I'm yet to be mined...

(This is also something I've felt even trying to get into competitive scenes of video games.)

Last edited by Sheep; July 12th, 2020 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Thanks for coming to my Ted talk. :P
Old August 22nd, 2022, 02:59 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Definitely need to see some Kuthnak builds added to this. Probably some Rygarn/Brute Grut builds as well.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 22nd, 2022, 03:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Definitely need to see some Kuthnak builds added to this. Probably some Rygarn/Brute Grut builds as well.
Agreed.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 22nd, 2022, 03:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I can't believe this is over two years old already...

It's definitely time for an update. Post some builds at those point totals and I'll make some changes.
Old August 22nd, 2022, 07:09 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

For 500 points / 24 figures, here's a solid Kuthnak build:

Kuthnak, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin, Blades x4, Marcu
Old August 22nd, 2022, 11:18 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Do Varks fit into the picture at all?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 23rd, 2022, 12:47 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Do Varks fit into the picture at all?
Unfortunately, not in cheese. They're still solid A- to B+ if I remember the rankings correctly. And they're good enough to get me T4 in Delta Rule of 9 last OHS season.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old August 23rd, 2022, 02:34 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Deathchasers X6, Nerak, MBS, Kuthnak

This army (minus Marcu) was my army in the VCheese at SC II and made the Top Cut.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs