Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 14th, 2014, 02:42 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 18!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Thanks for sharing that - we're glad people enjoy the work. Hopefully the increasing acceptance of VC units will translate into more public playtesting, because we're pretty backlogged right now and the project doesn't work without the public's help.
We have this problem over in HoSS too.
Old October 28th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Hey just wanted to say thanks to all of the guys working on C3V, we regularly use the units at our tournaments here in Colorado, and it's nice when there's new stuff coming out to look forward to.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:15 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Thanks, we're always glad to hear that the work helps keep the game alive, and I'm sure Dad_Scaper is especially happy whenever they support a tournament scene.
Old November 2nd, 2014, 11:17 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup. Competitive 'Scape is the beating heart of this forum, IMHO. And my work in the C3V is based on my belief that new units are good for the local tournament scenes around the country, and for the online community, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 20th, 2014, 11:43 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Any news on a new miniature announcement? Are there too many to put them all out at onec?
Old November 20th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent question!

We have a lot of great stuff in the pipeline. I know you, @betawolf36 , help us move things along by participating in our public playtesting program. The best thing anybody can do to help us out, and it's a big help, is playtesting. The more people do that, the faster our throughput goes.

We have some coming up, BW. Not today or tomorrow, but coming.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 16th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Check out the C3V Online Playtesting Rotation!

Big thanks to the Online'scape crew for setting that up.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:37 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Is the Dungeons and Dragons Blood of Gruumush still going to be used?
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Yes. There is some really cool stuff coming out of that box. Like REALLY cool. I'd get excited if I were you.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:45 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Yes. There is some really cool stuff coming out of that box. Like REALLY cool. I'd get excited if I were you.
It's $30 on Amazon so I'm thinking I'll have to get it after my next paycheck
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:49 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Quote:
Would just one pack suffice or would it be good to get two?
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Would just one pack suffice or would it be good to get two?
You'll only need one. Two would not be helpful.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs