Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 17th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: CHCG24 Discussion Thread

Spiritual Remains: Does it work if Wraith of Ulairi is already on the battlefield, providing him with a free teleport?
If a figure dies and the wraith was previously destroyed, does it return with all its previous wound markers?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Spiritual Remains: Does it work if Wraith of Ulairi is already on the battlefield, providing him with a free teleport?
If a figure dies and the wraith was previously destroyed, does it return with all its previous wound markers?
I would say yes, due to the way that the card is written right now. It is like qt.bangeranges Tentacles of the Kraken. The first sentence is a starting contingency and then the rest of the ability can kick off whenever the conditions are met. For the Wraith of Ulairi it is when a Unique figure dies, for the TotK it is when you have tentacles off the board and roll sufficiently with the d20.

Old June 21st, 2012, 10:06 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

*Snip*

Sorry;

You can not nominate your own card
Old June 21st, 2012, 11:12 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Can we have an updated card please?

If it makes any difference, i like the theme of "teleporting", although it makes him (somewhat) better.
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:47 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Can we have an updated card please?

If it makes any difference, i like the theme of "teleporting", although it makes him (somewhat) better.
I will have an updated card up very soon, if it's not up tomorrow, PM me as I've probably forgotten.
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:13 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
*Snip*

Sorry;

Haha, if you read what I wrote you will see that it is not a nomination nor my own card. I was simple making a comparison.
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:18 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
*Snip*

Sorry;

Haha, if you read what I wrote you will see that it is not a nomination nor my own card. I was simple making a comparison.
I'm not sure, but I think he was actually editing a post in which he had tried to nominate his own card.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Quote:
*Snip*

Sorry;

I'm not sure, but I think he was actually editing a post in which he had tried to nominate his own card.
That would make a lot more sense and if it is the case no worries Bothi, if you look at my first post on this thread I tried to nominate a custom out of turn as well.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 02:07 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

So, new card. I made his class Lord, because those C3G Skeletons are awesome. Of course, this warrants some backstory... I'm finishing it up now. Also, I added a once-per-game stipulation, to reflect my playgroup's opinion on teleporting (sorry guys) and to prevent a potential infinite-rebirth loop when he's destroyed.

Last edited by Kaemon Awa 123; June 23rd, 2012 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Forgot the card... :duh:
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:28 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

C3V...

I like it.

Thumbs up
Old June 23rd, 2012, 09:47 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like him only coming back once. That feels more 'correct'. With that said, that makes him weaker. It would be cool if he sat back off the board and to the point of forgetting and bring him out when an opponent's figure dies. You have greater control over the trigger, making a more strategic swing. I like that the action happens in your turn, if you're the one doing the attacking and destroying. With that low Defense and need to be close, the unexpected swing of activity before a strike back would be tops. It also defends against turtling.
I'm not sure about Lord, but I suppose maybe Ring Wraiths could be Lords, so maybe this wraith could be one too.
Quote:
Wraith of Ulairi doesn't start on the battlefield.
If Wraith of Ulairi is not on the battlefield, once per game, when a figure is destroyed, immediately place Wraith of Ulairi on a space previously occupied by the destroyed figure. If you do, immediately take a turn with Wraith of Ulairi.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 24th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
*Snip*

Sorry;

No no, I was not talking about you, sorry for the confusion. I nominated my own card, then snipped it out.

Sorry

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards