Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 4th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Kustom Korner - Rania Reyjyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

This is the latest version of Rania.

RANIA REYJYRE

General Ullar

Unique Hero
Species Elf
Class Warlord
Personality Valiant

Size Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Points 120

ULLAR’S LIGHT
When Rania attack’s, you may reroll as many attack dice as there are friendly figures that follow Ullar within 5 spaces of Rania, up to a maximum of three.

ULLAR’S FIRE
Immediately after an opponent’s turn in which a friendly figure that follows Ullar is destroyed within 5 spaces of Rania, choose an opponent’s figure within 5 spaces of Rania and roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 15 or higher, that figure receives a wound.

I'm going to be running my playtest in a couple hours. I'm guessing this is the version you want me to use?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards