Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2012, 05:53 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Just received my second purchase from Porkins. As Always everything was there and the price was very good.
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
Bought Acolarh in Jim's BGG auction; item arrived as described, packaged well, and promptly. Thanks Jim!
Recipricolly, Fencerjared came through with flying colors. Thanks again!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:19 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Want to sing the praises of Weapon X. The package I sent him had some trouble along its way but he stayed cool throughout. Thanks for your patience Weapon X!

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old December 27th, 2012, 02:59 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokomi View Post
Lonewolf is on the level. Check out item's he's selling. Good transaction and quick ship.
I have a bunch of more items available....and offer next business day shipping!
Old December 27th, 2012, 03:21 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM me your offer, payment methods: Paypal.

WANTS
4th Massachusetts Line
10th Regiment of Foot
Abomination
Acolarh (Dice included)
Agent Skahen
Airborn Elite
Alastair Macdirk
Anubian Wolves
Arkmer
Armoc Vipers
Atlaga
Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Brandis Skyhunter
Brave Arrow
Braxas
Capuan Gladiators
Chardis
Concan
Crixus
Deathchasers of Thesk
DW9K
Dzu-Teh
Einar Imperium
Empress Kiova
Fen Hydra
Finn the Viking Champion
Frost Giant of Morh
Gladiatrons
Granite Guardians
Greater Ice Elemental
Greenscale Warriors
Grimnak
Grok Riders
Gurei-Oni
Hatamo Taro (Dice included)
Heavy Gruts
Heirloom
Horned Skulled Brutes
Iskra Esenwein (With Rechets)
Izumi Samurai
Johrdawn
Jotun
Kee-Mo-Shi
Khosumet
Knights of Weston
Kozuke Samurai
Krug
Kurrok
Laglor (Dice included)
MacDirk Warriors
Majr Q9
Marro Drones
Marro Dividers
Marro Warriors (Figures only)
Master Win Chiu Woo
Microcorp Agents
Mimring
Mindflayer Mastermind
Minionas of Utgar
Mogrimm Forgehammer
Mohican River Tribe
Moltenclaw
Morsebane
Nakita Agents
Nilfheim
Obsidian Guards
Ogre Pulverizer
Ogre Warhulk
Ornak (Dice included)
Phantom Knights
Protecters of Ullar
Quasatch Hunters
Raelin (ROTV)
Rechets of Bogdan (With Iskra)
Retiarius
Rhogar Dragonspine
Sacred Band
Samuel Brown
Saylind
Sentinels of Jandar
Shades of Bleakwoode (Figures only)
Shaolin Monks
Sharwin Wildborn
Shurrak
Sir Gilbert (Dice included)
Sir Hawthorne
Suduma
Sujoah
Syvarris (Figure only)
Tagawa Samurai
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Tarn Viking Warriors
Templar Cavalry
Theracus
Thorgrim the Viking Champion
Warforged Soldiers
Werewolf Lord
Wo-Sa-Ga
Wyrmlings (Any color)
Wyvern
Zelrig
Zetacron
Zettian Guards
Zombies

Trading history:
1. phil413ican
2. GTigers55
3. Porkins x2

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; December 28th, 2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old December 28th, 2012, 05:27 PM

quietcorn Woo who?

See updated list in later post

Last edited by quietcorn; January 15th, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:09 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Revised 01/25/13
Have

Small Expansions
Spoiler Alert!
Large Expansions
Spoiler Alert!
Individual Replacement Figures
Spoiler Alert!
Replacement Army Cards
Spoiler Alert!
Master Sets
Spoiler Alert!
Customs
Spoiler Alert!
Other Stuff
Spoiler Alert!
Want
Spoiler Alert!
Trading
We each pay our own shipping. If both parties have excellent trade references, we can ship at the same time; otherwise, the less experienced trader ships first. Make sure you pack securely to eliminate motion within the package, or things could show up damaged. (That never gets you on my good list.)
Selling
I always prefer to trade, but am willing to sell if you're realistic about values. I'll generally sell a bit below the going rate (eBay, Auggie's, whatever makes sense). If you want to buy something outright, make me an offer; that's how I'll know whether you're a serious buyer or just hoping I don't know what things are worth. On the other hand, if you ping me with a casual request for price(s), don't be surprised to get a disappointing, late, or null response — even moreso if your Shift and punctuation keys are still in mint condition.
Recommend
The following good folks all sent stuff and/or money just like they said they would (with extra special appreciation for those in brown):

Garenex • Erikr • Deroche • TheSparkleInYourWater • Ace Histoli • Syvaris • heroscapenoobs • generalgina • Huggable Zombie • dingofire • 'Scaper94 • quadraphonic • wriggz • Blackhearts BattleMaster • Germund (x2) • Pygon • albertic26 • Jeremy • Agent Minivann • Hilo-scaper • llc3guys (x2) • Xn F M • A_Train • Heroscaper101 • Raudulfr Shieldcrusher • quozl • Gypsy (x5)stay_golden_PONYBOY (x2) • hexplex? • Mutt Lo (x2)RustmanRobertDD • neo0149 (x2) • rhodan818 • spidysox (x2) • d3athkiller • nyys • fil • theredfro • Jim • Wind Lane • Bill Newby • Cosmosis • The Silver Surfer • NEMT (x3) • land.scape (x3) • pehuskey • Steiner • Eckels • Classicsmiley • keglo • and an honorable mention for a trade that didn't quite gel but a trader with great patience: S1R_ART0R1US
Probably Wouldn't Recommend
I guess I'm turning into an old fart , 'cause I'm growing weary of getting jerked around by kids, guys who write like kids, and guys who act like kids. Your mileage may vary, and I'm sure their mothers love them dearly — I just didn't have fun at these dances:

Scape_Scrub11 • scottishlad5 • Warlord93 (worst experience; jerked me around for months)

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; January 25th, 2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:07 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Wow, Scape_Scrub11 is still around? I remember thinking about starting a Bad Traders thread because of him, way back when I first joined this site. Ah, memories...
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:38 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm looking to buy Common squads for a large scale army. I would prefer the cheaper sets (Orcs, Romans, Sniper/vipers) but I would like any of the squads (specifically Vydar Commons). In addition, I'm also looking for a couple of heroes at a good price.

Chardis
Morsbane
Knyleta Gwyn
Sir Dupis
Certain RotV Heroes + Squads
Raknar's Vision
Migol Ironwill
Tul-Bak-Ra
Sir Hawthorne
Woo-Sa-Ga

I'm looking to give Paypal, since I have such minimal actual Heroscape, But I do have tons of C3G stuff to trade, if you're into that. If anyone could help me that would be awesome.

Trade History - Porkins
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:44 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I have an assortment of C3V figures I am throwing onto my trade list. What I'm looking to trade for is money through Paypal. I won't be listing any prices, please PM me with an offer. If you so desire, I can send an army card along with any released unit. I can provide pictures if necessary.

Have:

M-43 Resistance Fighters x4*
Kira Jax
Preyblood Thrall*
Command Courier x3*
Mariedian Unique Squad*
Spearmen Common Squad x4

*Denotes that the figures have been rebased on official Heroscape bases

Last edited by The CEE; January 7th, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:56 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I'm looking to buy Common squads for a large scale army. I would prefer the cheaper sets (Orcs, Romans, Sniper/vipers) but I would like any of the squads (specifically Vydar Commons).

I'm looking to give Paypal, since I have such minimal actual Heroscape, But I do have tons of C3G stuff to trade, if you're into that. If anyone could help me that would be awesome.
I sent you a PM a couple days ago offering to sell some squads. Check your Inbox.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I'm looking to buy Common squads for a large scale army. I would prefer the cheaper sets (Orcs, Romans, Sniper/vipers) but I would like any of the squads (specifically Vydar Commons).

I sent you a PM a couple days ago offering to sell some squads. Check your Inbox.
I saw it, but I was hoping for larger numbers of the same squads. i.e., 4 squads of Roman Legionnaires, or 5 squads of Vipers. But thanks anyway!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online