Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 28th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations

1. Scapemage's Zauriel
  2. Margloth's Moon Knight
  3. Quozl's Frankenstein
Old August 28th, 2011, 12:43 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Ha, that's cool. We have the same number 1.
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I considered quozl's Frankenstein but, honestly, if we're going to do a Frankenstein, I'd rather see the DC Frankenstein.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2011, 01:12 AM

That is something that can be changed though during its design process, because there is no Marvel version of Frankenstein, only DC. And I bet that is just a small oversight on Quozl's part.
Old August 28th, 2011, 01:52 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1) Margloth's Moon Knight
2) Johnny's Gorilla Warriors
3) Johnny's Reverend Stryker
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
That is something that can be changed though during its design process, because there is no Marvel version of Frankenstein, only DC. And I bet that is just a small oversight on Quozl's part.
Not even close! There's definitely a Marvel Frankenstein - he was recently in Fear Itself and everything.

He was also a member of Nick Fury's Howling Commandos, though I think that was a clone of the original? (No, I don't get how you can make a clone out of a guy made up of a bunch of different bodies either.)

Of course, I assume quozl's draft is a reflection of the old school Marvel Horror stuff.

Which is in essence just plain ol' Franky. I don't think he'd really apply to the DC Frankenstein, who at this point has been revamped into a more unique interpretation. More... sentient, I guess? Of course, there's no Marvel FIGURE for Frankenstein, if that's what you meant - but like I said, that's not really a good fit for the write up.

Oh yeah, my vote!

1) Rocket Raccoon
2) Moon Knight
3) Gorilla Warriors (hey, I have the figures and everything!)
Old August 28th, 2011, 02:47 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

1) Johnny's Gorilla Warriors
2) Lord Pyre's Spoiler
3) Margloth's Moon Knight
Old August 28th, 2011, 03:13 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

1) Johnny's Gorilla Warriors
2) Margloth's Moon Knight
3) Lord Pyre's Catgirl
Old August 28th, 2011, 07:11 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

1) LP's Spoiler
2) quozl's Frankenstein
3) johnny's Gorilla Warriors

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 28th, 2011, 08:45 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

1) Scapemage's Zauriel
2) Lord Pyre's Catgirl (I saw this and said "Sidekick! There's one of my votes!")
3) LordEsenwein's Onslaught (Can't get much better than I giant guy who kills things )

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 28th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Vox Populi!

1. Zauriel - Scapemage (Wow, I'm loving that Flaming Sword Strike!)
2. Gorilla Warriors - johnny139 (Gives support to Gorilla Grodd)
3. Spoiler - Lord Pyre (Reckless Assistance looks interesting and should interact with Robin in interesting ways)

Note: I just saw that my vote matches IAmBatman's. That certainly wasn't planned.
Old August 28th, 2011, 10:08 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quozl, are you tallying all 3 votes from everybody or just their top pick.

Logical reasoning is that someone would want to see their #1 vote designed more than their #3 vote, so maybe if a vote was worth a certain number of points (3 for #1, 2 for #2, 1 for #3), it could better define what people want to see designed. For example, without this method, there can be 5 #1 votes for Spoiler and 6 #3 votes for Gorillas, but the Gorillas would get designed even though people wanted to see Spoiler more.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy