Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Evolution and Creation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Osiris View Post
Darwin himself even denied this ludicrous theory, and yet we still teach it in schools. Things that were proven a hoax are still taught, but that's my belief...
You're sure set in trying to stir up Heroscapers, aren't you? Here we were having no arguments about Evolution, Politics, or Sexual Preferences, and in you come. :P

Reading my first post, man was I looking for an argument back then. I've refined my beliefs a bit where I'm not so annoying about how I talk about these things now. Oh, and Darwin never renounced his evolutionary theory on his deathbed. That's merely a myth.

Same here. My early arguments in this thread make me cringe now.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General