Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 20th, 2021, 09:26 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deepwyrm Drow

Never been a huge fan of this squad but, like my favorite squad (the Drudge - and yeah I know), on a map that favors a specific type of ground you can rule the map with them. That's why the original card still works fine.

@DoomCarrot has it right, this squad does work, despite their flimsynesss (if that's not real a word, it should be!) they are a decent squad to deal with all those pesky heroes of 'scape.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; May 23rd, 2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Drudge, best aesthetically looking squad with the poorest result ever for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units