Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 2nd, 2018, 11:20 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: MLB

If the Pirates sign an infield bat, yinz better watch your backs. Our pitching staff is pretty nasty, we just didn't have consistent run production. And the Cubs know how much that hurts after this second half
Old October 2nd, 2018, 01:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just bought tickets for Game 1 of the Brewers series. Don't know who they will be playing yet but I know I'm going!
Awesome YK. I've heard it's a great park to see a game.
We call it Wrigley North.

Seriously though, that’s a great team in Milwaukee. NL Central should be plenty tough next year.
I have a friend whose a huge cubs fan and he lives just north of Chicago. He tells me it's easier and cheaper to go to Milwaukee and watch the Cubs. He's really the only person I know that's been there.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 01:41 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If the Pirates sign an infield bat, yinz better watch your backs. Our pitching staff is pretty nasty, we just didn't have consistent run production. And the Cubs know how much that hurts after this second half
Old October 2nd, 2018, 01:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That picture just makes me sad. 98 wins, 2nd best record in baseball, and just happened to run into the wrong guy in one game.

But I hope the same thing happens to the Yankees tomorrow (although they only have the 3rd best record).
Old October 2nd, 2018, 02:55 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That picture just makes me sad. 98 wins, 2nd best record in baseball, and just happened to run into the wrong guy in one game.

But I hope the same thing happens to the Yankees tomorrow (although they only have the 3rd best record).

That was some rotten luck for the Bucs- they (and the Cubs) would’ve won the East or West that year. Instead we got the WC. And I won’t be surprised if it happens in the Central again next year.
Old October 4th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Brew Crew!
Old October 5th, 2018, 02:21 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What a game! Yelich has a 2 run homer, then also scores the game winning run in the 10th when Moose gets a hit. Got really worried there in the 9th after thinking we'd be going home soon with a 2-0 win.
Old October 5th, 2018, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Here are a few pics from the game:

The stadium was packed full of boisterous fans cheering on the Brew Crew, I didn't see a single Rockies Jersey, Hat, Logo, or even someone just wearing purple in attendance (other then the Rockies players of course). Glad they beat the Cubs for the Wildcard game or I know a bunch of Cubs fans would have made the short trip North for Game 1.

The NL MVP is up at bat.

Things are looking good in the 8th with our pitching having only given up a single hit thus far.

Game ends in the 10th, the players have gathered in the outfield, Perez is on his way.

Everyone loves being soaked in Champagne, but they try to avoid the Gatorade bath.

Old October 7th, 2018, 11:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Go Brew Crew!
Old October 13th, 2018, 08:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Brew Crew!
Old October 13th, 2018, 10:29 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

oof, tough for me to pick who to root for in this LCS, but lets go dodgers!

-a cubs fan
Old October 13th, 2018, 10:30 PM
This is merely a joke.

I'm a Pirates fan in LA, so I'm all in on the Brewers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV