Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 9th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: $1,000 Prize Pool - Champion's Circle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I definitely like that the top 2 of each event auto qualify, performing that well in a big event should be rewarded. I mostly like the second part of the qualifier, but what determines best record? Total wins? Win Pctg? I don’t think I would want to see someone who went 4-1 in one event make it over someone who went 11-4 over 3 events because of win pctg. My suggestion would probably be,

--> Top 2 finishers of EACH qualifier automatically qualify for the Finals event
--> No minimum attendance requirement to make finals
--> 16 Players invited to the Finals would consist of 8 Qualifying players (Top 2 of each event) and 8 of the next Top finishers based on win pctg who played in at least X events. (Leaning 3?)

So no hard attendance requirement, but if you’re not placing top 2 you’ll have to grind a few events.
I'll have to talk to CP about how Heroscape.org represents rankings in a Season of multiple events...but I believe it's still based on Strength of Schedule rather than win percent. I was likely going to just take the rankings as shown using the Heroscape.org tool because I feel like an 11-4 player would likely rank higher on strength of schedule than a 4-1 player would.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 9th, 2023, 09:47 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I definitely like that the top 2 of each event auto qualify, performing that well in a big event should be rewarded. I mostly like the second part of the qualifier, but what determines best record? Total wins? Win Pctg? I don’t think I would want to see someone who went 4-1 in one event make it over someone who went 11-4 over 3 events because of win pctg. My suggestion would probably be,

--> Top 2 finishers of EACH qualifier automatically qualify for the Finals event
--> No minimum attendance requirement to make finals
--> 16 Players invited to the Finals would consist of 8 Qualifying players (Top 2 of each event) and 8 of the next Top finishers based on win pctg who played in at least X events. (Leaning 3?)

So no hard attendance requirement, but if you’re not placing top 2 you’ll have to grind a few events.
I'll have to talk to CP about how Heroscape.org represents rankings in a Season of multiple events...but I believe it's still based on Strength of Schedule rather than win percent. I was likely going to just take the rankings as shown using the Heroscape.org tool because I feel like an 11-4 player would likely rank higher on strength of schedule than a 4-1 player would.
It doesn’t appear that way. If you look at the MCS 22-23 season JS is ranked higher than CP with a 4-1 record (.800 win pctg) and CP is 10-3 (.770). I would rather see the 10-3 person make the cut. Just my opinion though

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 10th, 2023, 11:00 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I definitely prefer having auto bids for at least the 4 winners, if not the 8 finalists also.

I prefer the wildcards be determined purely by # wins (as opposed to win %), as I think it better incentives continuing to compete once you build up a good resume. Also, if you did that, you could remove the # events requirement entirely as it's factored in (more events played = more games won).

My 2 cents.
Old February 11th, 2023, 12:07 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

BIG UPDATE! Thanks to those who provided some great feedback...I think this will provide a much better experience for people overall. YouTube video covering the specifics will follow tonight or early tomorrow with more detail. But here's the jist.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 12th, 2023, 01:26 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great updates, definitely more interested! I know I can't make the first event and the prospect of a remote tournament to avoid a 2+ hour drive each way down to LA like I did yesterday is certainly appealing!
Old February 12th, 2023, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Great updates, definitely more interested! I know I can't make the first event and the prospect of a remote tournament to avoid a 2+ hour drive each way down to LA like I did yesterday is certainly appealing!
That's the spirit!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 13th, 2023, 06:40 PM

Registration is looking great so far! Already got 23 registered attendees for the first qualifier event!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 13th, 2023, 08:31 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Registration is looking great so far! Already got 23 registered attendees for the first qualifier event!
Definitely excited to see how many we get to by gameday! Hopefully many many more!

Are people finding the sign-up page by having to follow the hs.org link and then the UI? I didn't see any links to there or the tournament builder here so maybe you could get those posted to the OP for extra convenience?
Old February 14th, 2023, 08:03 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Nice!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 24th, 2023, 04:47 AM

Hi all!

We're just 9 days away from our first Qualifier Event for the Champion's Circle League!

Please remember:

1) Player's Meeting to be held on March 2nd @8pm CST. Please attend via the DISCORD Voice Chat. We will cover Gameday expectations, FAQ's, general rulings and any other things you'd like to ask. This is an opportunity for everyone to get on the same page on what to expect on gameday.

2) $8 Entry fee to be paid via PayPal to heroscaper4life@gmail.com
Unpaid entrants will be dropped from the tourney on gameday.

3) Spread the word! We've got ~30 entrants...but the more the merrier! Simply tell them to sign up on Heroscape.org and register in the tourney

4) Please add yourself to the Sir Heroscape Discord! This is where we will communicate on gameday and for the Player's Meeting or just any "live" updates. Invite Link: https://discord.gg/5S5kqCZb

This is exciting!

Attack Side for the SirH Dice!!!

Defense Side for the SirH dice!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 26th, 2023, 01:34 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like a cool idea, working that weekend otherwise I'd come watch. Good luck to everyone in the event!

Hope to spectate some of the others coming down the pipeline
Old February 26th, 2023, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Looks like a cool idea, working that weekend otherwise I'd come watch. Good luck to everyone in the event!

Hope to spectate some of the others coming down the pipeline
No worries! That’s why there’s 3 other qualifying events!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events