Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 11th, 2009, 12:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 11/10 - Hydro-Man

Water Merging is a really cool power (and name for a power).
Why are robots and soulborgs immune to his special attack? You should see how my computer responds when I get water on it!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Shouldn't be "or undead" instead of "and undead"? Right now as long as he attacks a unit that's not both a soulborg and an undead all wrapped in one, he should be good to go.
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:12 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Water Merging is a really cool power (and name for a power).
Why are robots and soulborgs immune to his special attack? You should see how my computer responds when I get water on it!
Er, you know I just stole that from the Marro Drudge's Swamp Tunneling ability, right? I'd like to take credit for it, but don't want a visit from WotC's lawyers.

As for the immunity, it's supposed to represent Hydro-Man drowning an opponent, so figures that don't breathe are immune.

EDIT: I'll fix the grammatical error on the second draft. Thanks, Matt!
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yet another awesome card SD very

The base stats look great and his specials are neat. The Water Merge is a great one (from Marro Drudge) and very useful and thematic. Water Strength also makes sense and will basically keep him at his base att/def when in water if he's attacking or defending vs. a figure that will have height advantage over him (which would be most of the time when he's in water). The Deluge Special Attack is a cool one that I don't remember seeing before, that can be scary getting adjacent to him. Though it doesn't bypass d20's that say "if attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled" or whatever, unless it specifies that it only works vs. normal attacks. So Spidey should have a chance against this guy.

Since you posted this guy and have been doing Sinister Syndicate, do you remember when Sandman helped Spidey out against these guys. Pretty cool.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:17 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Even if it was from an official card, it was a great selection for the character.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 11th, 2009, 12:22 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Even if it was from an official card, it was a great selection for the character.
Heh, sorry if I didn't seem grateful for the compliment - it just sounded like you thought I came up with it or something.

Hahma, I totally remember when Sandman helped out during that fight, and would love to add Sandman to my list of creations someday (not to mention Black Panther, Thing, Punisher, Doc Ock, etc...), but I'm Pollyanna-ish when it comes to the future of Marvel: Wave 1, remember?
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

My son and I still have a glimmer of hope as well. I played my Garada/Helm FF the other day with a sigh.
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Hahma, I totally remember when Sandman helped out during that fight, and would love to add Sandman to my list of creations someday (not to mention Black Panther, Thing, Punisher, Doc Ock, etc...), but I'm Pollyanna-ish when it comes to the future of Marvel: Wave 1, remember?
That's cool Pollyanna , I didn't mean that you should do one (though I'm sure he'd be cool as heck), but this Hydro-Man card reminded me of that issue with Sandman and I thought I'd mention how cool that was.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 11th, 2009, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Heh, sorry if I didn't seem grateful for the compliment - it just sounded like you thought I came up with it or something.

Oh, I actually hadn't realized it was from the Drudge, so my comment was like a - "Oh ... huh ... well you're still cool!"

Old November 11th, 2009, 01:01 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
He's deionized Hydroman.

Nice custom SD. I think his points might be a little on the low side. If he could manage to get height on a water space he would be absolutely brutal.
Old November 11th, 2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Nice custom SD. I think his points might be a little on the low side. If he could manage to get height on a water space he would be absolutely brutal.
Yeah, I originally had him at 170, but Hydro-Man being a single-attack melee hero who's also terrain dependent made me reconsider. At 170, I didn't see too many reasons to draft him over Sgt. Drake (SotM).
Old November 11th, 2009, 09:05 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Nothing else to say but .

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations