Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 27th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NM24 - Process

It occurred to me that a cool and interesting thing you can do with Tornado Winds is to move allies onto height.

~Aldin, still thinking about all the possibilities here

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:46 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
It occurred to me that a cool and interesting thing you can do with Tornado Winds is to move allies onto height.

~Aldin, still thinking about all the possibilities here
I never thought of that one, I was thinking of opponents off heights though . Yes he can really turn the tables on a one-on-one slug-fest . I'm not seeing that as a bad thing, are you? Granted it might make him more costly & as I said before I'm ok with that or we can reduce life to 3 to keep the cost down a little.

Cheers
Old February 27th, 2010, 07:20 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I actually thought the intention of the original power was that if there was any sort of ledge, rather than move up onto it, the figure takes damage. It was only damageless if you pushed them downhill.
Old February 27th, 2010, 07:31 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I actually thought the intention of the original power was that if there was any sort of ledge, rather than move up onto it, the figure takes damage. It was only damageless if you pushed them downhill.
The part of the damage due to being moved against a ledge is correct (which would now be lost due to the placing within 2 spaces), but I did intend to take any falling damage also if it was applicable. I think the current wording is the best compromise, unless you can provide wording that takes it all into account, but really I am happy with the main focus of moving, wounds if they can't & fall damage.

Cheers
Old February 28th, 2010, 03:04 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
we already had one NM24 Flash when my own was nominated
My apologies. When I checked the first post in the A-Z thread, I didn't see the "NM24" by any of the ones listed (still don't), so I honestly didn't know that there already had been one go through the process. To look in the Halls of Justice link on the first page of this thread never occurred to me until it was too late.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 28th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No worries - the only result was that an extremely worthy card got the NM24 stamp. Doesn't seem like a bad thing to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 28th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I think we have 2 of Batman and Wonder Woman as well. It's all about getting the creator's vision to a potential high point and not about building a database of NM24 cards for each character.

Howard the Duck may never make it on the list while Flash may someday end up with 3. Besides, an NM24 nut may want to use one Flash as Wally and the other as Barry... who would know?
Old February 28th, 2010, 09:35 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Yeah, SirGalahad, no need to apologize - there's no rule against nominating a character that's already been through the process. I just wanted to spread the NM24 love to someone else.

Anyway, are we done tweaking Red Tornado and ready to talk about cost?
Old February 28th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
I think we have 2 of Batman and Wonder Woman as well. It's all about getting the creator's vision to a potential high point and not about building a database of NM24 cards for each character.
Not the goal, but still a nice end result when it happens, since the end goal IS to play with them, right (and typically, we aren't going to use 3 different Batmans in a game last I checked).
Old February 28th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Wouldn't that be Batmen?
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:00 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
Not the goal, but still a nice end result when it happens, since the end goal IS to play with them, right (and typically, we aren't going to use 3 different Batmans in a game last I checked).
When we draft locally, we have 4 Batman cards in the deck. 2 C3G and 2 homebrew, each with different stats. No one player can use more than 1 Batman, but anyone is free to choose one. Coming from a MageKnight/Heroclix background it just come natural.
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

?
I'm confused ... there's still only one C3G Batman, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations