Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 4th, 2016, 04:43 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Customs: NEW 5/3/16 1st draft Mucklebones added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I actually have no idea if Sea Trolls are supposed to have a regeneration power.
They do but only while in water

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Not sure you want regen on a 7-life character...
Well the Feral Troll is an 8 life character and has regeneration.

How about this
SEA TROLL FRENZY
After taking a turn with Mucklebones roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher you may take another turn with Mucklebones. Or if Mucklebones is on a water space you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card instead.

Or I may just drop the Frenzy part, because I do not want to do four powers and just go.

WATER REGENERATION.
After taking a turn with Mucklebones, if he is on a water space, remove a wound marker from this Army Card.
Old May 15th, 2016, 09:22 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My Customs: NEW 5/3/16 1st draft Mucklebones added.

Ok here is what I finally settled on with Mucklebones.
Old May 16th, 2016, 08:27 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My Customs: NEW 5/15/16 2nd draft Mucklebones added.

Looks great! Amphibious + STRegen is going to make him a nasty beast in the water -- perfectly thematic.
Old May 18th, 2016, 07:14 AM

Re: My Customs: NEW 5/15/16 2nd draft Mucklebones added.

I thought so. I lowered his defense to 2 as to represent him not as strong on land. I think I am branding this him final. I also now have him on a custom small peanut base..will post that image later.
Old September 19th, 2016, 09:58 PM

Re: My Customs: NEW 5/15/16 Mucklebones final draft added.

Ok guys...while I have been keeping active in the Heroes of Fiction group I have been negeleting here. While nothing new an updated card for Shimmerwing.

Bio: For 200 years Shimmerwing had lived in the small forest she called her home, defending it from those who would destroy it, but then the orcs came. A vast invasion horde moved towards her forest and began cutting the trees down. Like all of her kind her strenght came from the very trees and plants of her forest, so as each tree fell, it was as if the axe that had cut her and not the tree. She tried to ward them off, but there was too many if them. The orcs blades cut into her as more trees fell. She fell to the ground her breath ragged. A huge orc moved over her and raised it's blade for the kill, but then she was gone.

Last edited by JC McMinis; September 30th, 2016 at 07:57 AM.
Old September 20th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My Customs: NEW 9/19/16 Shimmerwing updated

Maybe it should be "Needle Blast" since he's using evergreen trees...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old September 20th, 2016, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Maybe it should be "Needle Blast" since he's using evergreen trees...
Interesting thought. I was thinking about actually just changing it to any plant or tree within 3 clear sight spaces. I am working on other types of trees and plants.
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:19 AM

Just another updated card here. I have grown to love MSE so I have been slowly redoing all my customs in it. Also added a little bio to Shimmerwing above and in the 1st post.

Last edited by JC McMinis; September 30th, 2016 at 07:57 AM.
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: My Customs:9/30/16 Shard updated

oooo... Very fitting for a soul devourer. I really like how simple and thematic he is. Very cool

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 1st, 2016, 12:37 PM

Just a quick note here I finally found a miniature to use for the my Elsa custom. It is made by North Star Military figures. Part of a set called young fire elementalists
http://images.firestormgames.co.uk/c...ts-500x400.jpg

Here is an example of how someone painted i to look like Elsa
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SbZ-2XaR8..._235831130.jpg

Now I just need to find someone here in the U.S. so I dont have to deal with international shipping.
Old October 1st, 2016, 01:19 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

look on ebay or amazon. I like the figure. Very close for an elsa, my 5 year old would love it. Though the paint job on her makes her look a little scary.
Side note. On shard, I like how he helps out the shades of bleakewood but isn't able to devour himself? That's the only negative I have for the card. The rest looks interesting, and I did start a card but never finished it a while back that looked similar.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 1st, 2016, 01:28 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On the subject of Shimmerwing...
How is a squad of one not a hero?

This may have been discussed here before, but I've only just peeked in.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards