Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15th, 2016, 12:42 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

Does anyone have any suggestions/tips and tricks for taking good photographs to add custom figures to HS online?

I'm really itching to get Arena of the Planeswalkers added, and my lack of photoshop knowledge has been holding me back from getting images taken

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events