Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 29th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Looking forward to hearing how this tourney went. Bummed I couldn't make it back in time.
It was super fun. Me and my bro super trex had a great time. Thanks for the fun time @The Dewk . Thanks for putting that together. Also the star wars minis are so awesome. Lots of figures in there I didnt have.
Of course it was fun, TREX. Getting Jotun to throw a full life Sir Gilbert into lava and watch him burn must have been very satisfying for you. Thankfully my knights were able to avenge his death!
Bahaha! I laughed pretty hard when I read that. Oh that would have been so fun to lava dunk with Jotun. Any other epic moments like that during the tourney?
@Warband , C3G is not there usually because its not recommended for competitive play with original scape. I'm not a huge fan of the Original Marvel being there but can deal with that. The point values on C3G are priced a bit differently.
Yeah... They're just not designed the same. They're balanced differently than classic and while they can technically be played with it...they are a bit of their own different system of Heroscape in a way. Here in the Utah scene we stick to C3V and Classic, and you'll see some spattering of a few official Marvel.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 30th, 2018, 02:24 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

All right! I was impressed and tickled at the themes people came up with last year when our monthly was "Themed Armies", and this year was no different! Check out the builds and results here!
Thanks everyone for coming out! There were some great moments - more lava dunking than we've ever seen, a lone Mezzodemon taking out Krug and a full squad of Stingers for the win, and an army not losing a single point (sorry, @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , I had to mention it!). I'm sure there were other amazing highlights that I missed too.

The details for next month will be up as soon as @Leaf_It and @BiggaBullfrog flesh them out. Stay tuned!
Old July 30th, 2018, 02:33 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
All right! I was impressed and tickled at the themes people came up with last year when our monthly was "Themed Armies", and this year was no different! Check out the builds and results here!
Thanks everyone for coming out! There were some great moments - more lava dunking than we've ever seen, a lone Mezzodemon taking out Krug and a full squad of Stingers for the win, and an army not losing a single point (sorry, @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , I had to mention it!). I'm sure there were other amazing highlights that I missed too.

The details for next month will be up as soon as @Leaf_It and @BiggaBullfrog flesh them out. Stay tuned!
Heck yeah! Me not getting a single point that game was quite the epic moment!!! It’s one of those things where it was cool but don’t want it to happen again! 😉
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
There was a plenty of lava dunking going on. I plunked a sonlen, a gilbert, some knights, some samurai, and plenty of others. I even kicked a few figures into lava with Shurrak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
There were some great moments - more lava dunking than we've ever seen, a lone Mezzodemon taking out Krug and a full squad of Stingers for the win, and an army not losing a single point (sorry, @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , I had to mention it!). I'm sure there were other amazing highlights that I missed too.
Moments like that are exactly why I was so bummed to miss this month. Plus True's Fireworks-themed army that he was going to play (Zetian Deathwings x4, Executioner 616, Deathwalker 7000, Hoplitron x3). But that just means we'll have to find an excuse to play all the memes again soon!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:53 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hah...that all sounds legit. Looking forward to August's monthly. Also looks like we got a lot of newcomers? @Warband @Uklabokalala @Jazack @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @dgillis

Are ya'll new to the Utah scene? or have you been with us and just finally joined on heroscapers. Either way, WELCOME !!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:00 PM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

Quote:
Hah...that all sounds legit. Looking forward to August's monthly. Also looks like we got a lot of newcomers? @Warband @Uklabokalala @Jazack @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @dgillis

Are ya'll new to the Utah scene? or have you been with us and just finally joined on heroscapers. Either way, WELCOME !!
I've always loved the game and one day when I was bored I found this website. I then saw that y'all held a Utah competition and that it wasn't a far drive at all, and man am I glad that I decided to show up a few months ago
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uklabokalala View Post
Quote:

I've always loved the game and one day when I was bored I found this website. I then saw that y'all held a Utah competition and that it wasn't a far drive at all, and man am I glad that I decided to show up a few months ago
Glad you're here! It's an amazing community and it just keeps getting bigger! I think we've got something special goin on here, and it's so fun to have new people who find our community! Again, welcome

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 30th, 2018, 11:14 PM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uklabokalala View Post
Quote:

Glad you're here! It's an amazing community and it just keeps getting bigger! I think we've got something special goin on here, and it's so fun to have new people who find our community! Again, welcome
Why thank you!
Old July 30th, 2018, 11:33 PM

Also....for those of you in Utah...is it too short notice to schedule an event with you and Idahoans for the 11th again? I know TREX was planning on it but had to cancel. If I go ahead and run the tourney will you be able to schedule your calendars in time to make it?

Also I was planning on doing another "sleep over" weekend like I did last time. I can house 5 solid...and up to 7 as long as people are willing to bunk together on a Queen bed and Queen Air mattress. I'd have ya'll show up the evening of the 10th, we'd order pizza and play games all night, Saturday morning have breakfast and then go to the Tourney (probably in Pocatello...maybe Idaho Falls) in the early afternoon.

Thoughts? Who could make it? I'd like to make sure we get at least 10 or more total if I'm going to pull it off this short notice.
@The Dewk @UtahScott @Starling_ @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @DewNoHarm @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Isak @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @TrueMurray @tanmad21 @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Tiranx @dreamscaper @Hamadraith @dgillis @Warband @Jazack @Uklabokalala @TREX @Bloo dvikingr

Anyone I miss?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 31st, 2018, 12:38 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Sir Heroscape : I wouldn't be able to make it since we'll be down in Arizona visiting family. That sure was a lot of fun last time though!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old July 31st, 2018, 12:54 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Not sure about that for True and I; we're in the midst of trying to sell his house/moving/getting myself ready for school. In a happy world that will go smoothly and we'll be able to, but we can't commit at this point.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 31st, 2018, 01:41 AM

Warband is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I have been here for about 6 tournaments but I only made this account for last tournament but I would not be able to make it on the 11th I would be able to the week after though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events