Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 10th, 2016, 10:28 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 3 Until 4/10

Long game with VD, it saw Cyprien coming out and hitting hard taking out 3/4 of my Rats, 3/4 Marro Warriors and wounding Syvaris, and Lags. But eventually he fell. VDs rat screen moved out, and My syvarris was able to snipe his Syvarris first. Drake caught Heirloom and had him locked in battle when VD resigned.

Good luck R4 VD!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 10th, 2016, 11:43 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 3 Until 4/10

Still haven't heard from traveling scaper.

Messaged him on the first.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 11th, 2016, 09:59 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Round 4 Until 4/24

Round 4 is on Stygian Rift (no glyphs)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

Kinseth (3-0) v. kevindola (3-0)
Kinseth: Syvarris, Drake Alexander (RotV), Laglor, Marro Warriors, deathreavers x1, Raelin
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin

vegietarian18 (2-1) v. mtl1998 (2-1)
vegietarian18 (this is so (elf) wizard): Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn
mtl1998 (HEROscape): Syvarris, Brunak, Feral Troll, Black Wyrmling x7

adoney (2-1) v. Lo Pan (2-1)
adoney (For Glory!): Marcus Gallus, Parmenio, Valguard, Moriko, Sacred Band x2
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2

Deroche (2-1) v. William099 (2-1)
Deroche (Where's Dysole to name my army when I need him?): Brunak, Heirloom, Syvarris, Stingers x2, Raelin, Isamu
William099 (Ba Da Da Da Duh I'm Murdering It!): Alastair MacDirk, Rhogar Dragonspine, Brandis Skyhunter, Eldgrim, MacDirk Warriors x2

thesparkleinyourwater (2-1) v. vegie's dad (2-1)
thesparkleinyourwater (The World Ends with Maul): Syvarris, Heirloom, Agent Carr, Marcu Esenwein, deathstalkers x2
vegie's dad (Scattering life drain): Syvarris, Heirloom, Ne-Gok-Sa, Cyprien Esenwein, deathreavers x2

Arrow Grut (1-2) v. Dysole (1-2)
Arrow Grut (Still got Raelin): Marcus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Heirloom, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legion x2, Raelin (sit one)
Dysole (Toy Story: The Incredibles Who'll Tear You Up and Inside Out): Laglor (Monkey Inc), Syvarris (BRAVE), Morsbane (WAND•E), Hydra (The Bad Dinosaur), deathreavers x2 (Ratatouille)

Dr. Goomonkey (1-2) v. Chris Perkins (1-2)
Dr. Goomonkey (Unsung, Unsure, and completely Unthematic): Syvarris, Rhogar Dragonspine, Valguard, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legion x2
Chris Perkins: Syvarris, Atlaga, Crixus, Capuan Gladiators x2, Raelin

jesus20456 v. TheTravelingScaper
jesus20456 (Einar's Assassins): Empress Kiova, Atlaga, Crixus, Einar Imperium x1, Warriors of Ashra x2
TheTravelingScaper (Traveler's Tough-Guys): Major X17, Sir Hawthorne, Syvarris, James Murphy, Knights of Weston x2

Eraguy816 v. Taeblewalker
Eraguy816 (Men of the West): Sir Gilbert, Sir Denrick, Syvarris, Johnny 'Shotgun' Sullivan, Knights of Weston x2
Taeblewalker: Crixus, Brunak, Atlaga, Capuan Gladiators x3

belgarath v. Bengi
belgarath (Heavy Metal, or Rust in Peace): Major X17, Major Q10, Deathwalker 7000, Iron Golem, Theracus, Otonashi, Isamu
Bengi (Let me see those 20s): Braxas, Iron Golem, Ne-Gok-Sa, Rhogar Dragonspine
Old April 11th, 2016, 08:48 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Vegie and I should be starting in 15 minutes to see who's worthy to be in the playoffs. We shall see...

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old April 11th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I was able to get the win and get the Elves into the playoffs. A fortunate round one initiative loss allowed me to draw in Syvarris and burn him down before he did any fatal damage to my wizard group. The Black Wyrmlings came in next, but came up a little short, only killing Kyntela and Arkmer. Brunak was next, and he got serious damage on Ulginesh but came up one wound short. That left the last few Elves plenty of firepower to take the Feral Troll, but not before he got Jorhdawn. Good game mtl.
Old April 17th, 2016, 09:21 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Chris Perkins and I are starting up shortly.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 18th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

thesparkleinyourwater (2-1) v. vegie's dad (2-1)
thesparkleinyourwater (The World Ends with Maul): Syvarris, Heirloom, Agent Carr, Marcu Esenwein, deathstalkers x2
vegie's dad (Scattering life drain): Syvarris, Heirloom, Ne-Gok-Sa, Cyprien Esenwein, deathreavers x2

I got the win tonight for a spot in the playoffs.

I led with Syvarris who had a couple of strong attack vs Evil Syvarris (I assume Ne-Gok-Sa had him mindshackled), eliminating him early. Vegie's dad led with Heirloom, getting a couple of mulit-attack force orbs off, but a maul from low ground gave Heirloom his first 3 wounds and he lost his last on the next attack.

Cyprien came in next and took out 2 deathstalkers, Syvarris, and Agent Carr before finally falling to a maul to lose his last 3 lives.

Vegie's dad mercifully called the game with 8 rats left vs Heirloom, Marcu, & 2 deathstalkers.
Old April 20th, 2016, 11:37 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Round 4 is on Stygian Rift (no glyphs)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

Kinseth (3-0) v. kevindola (3-0)
Kinseth: Syvarris, Drake Alexander (RotV), Laglor, Marro Warriors, deathreavers x1, Raelin
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin
Should be starting any time
Old April 20th, 2016, 02:44 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

I had a really fun game with Kinseth today. Sharwin and the Feral Foudzing were really critical for the first time in the endgame when I ran out of Stingers and Raelins.

First round was relatively dull. Kinseth spent the first round developing going rats-rats-Raelin, and I did much the same with Brunak(carry Rae)-Brunak (carry Sharwin)-Stingers. But I did manage to get one of the rats down.

Man I hate deathreavers, and you know what’s worse than your old fashioned every day deathreavers? 7 defense deathreavers!!! Fortuantely I got through once with my stingers to take down the 2nd. And then another that scattered out of Raelin’s range. Also mercifully Kinseth only brought 4 of them (now down to 1) Syvarris took aim (and we called him 3 skull Syvarris this game) and put 3 wounds on my Raelin. Drake took out a stinger this turn getting into the thick of things, and my low ground stingers put 3 wounds on his Raelin. Sharwin took a lava hit to end the second round.

I won round 3 initiative and took down Raelin and 1 hit to Syvarris. 3 skull Syvarris answered though to take out 2 stingers (3 down, 3 left). I put 4 wounds on Drake and a 2nd hit on Syvarris with stingers. Losing one to Drake(2 left) and another one to lava (1 left). The final rat also burned up to lava and Sharwin took a 2nd lava hit.

It gets crazy. Kinseth wins a big initiative with his 1 life Drake and rolls 5 skulls up at Brunak. But he gets 3 shields with his 10 defense to just hang on. In a curious move, I decide to fly Raelin across the map (ok I wanted coverage since all 4 marro warriors were on the board and I had no range other than a single stinger and sharwin). Syvarris blocks though and promptly puts two arrows in her eye (rolling 3 skulls on both attacks of course). Sharwin disengages from Drake (miss) and then an incredible sequence against the sleeping Marro Warriors who were in a line.
-1 skull (me grumble) Kinseth (whiff!) WOOHOO.
-1 skull (me grumble) Kinseth (whiff!) WOOHOO
-1 skull (me at least I already got two of them) Kinseth (whiff!) OH MY AWESOME!

Sadly no more figures to chain zap. But Sharwin killed 3 Marro Warriors at a point where they likely could have won the game.
His last OM was on the Marro who tried to clone but failed. Sharwin takes out the final Marro in the next round (Syvarris takes a 3rd hit from lava)

In the next round the Feral Foudzing troll and Laglor take most of the Order Markers. Sharwin takes her 3rd wound from the Monkey, while the Troll smashes 7 dice down on Drake to end the Sergeant.

In the finale, I sent Brunak in to engage Syv and Laglor drawing blood on Laglor which was big for the troll. The Troll took 6 wounds coming in towards Laglor, but healed half of them and rolled 4, then 5, then 6 attack against Laglor as the monkey took wounds. Syvarris finally went down to lava, and the game ending blow was actually delivered by the last stinger who jumped on lava to slay the 1 life Laglor.

I won with a 2 life Sharwin, 5 life Feral Troll, 1 life Brunak, and 1 Stinger.

Stats
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; April 20th, 2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old April 21st, 2016, 06:31 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Not sure what to say about this one, other than the dice gods were toying with both of us.

I started out bringing up the sacred band with Marcus and Valguard. While I was busy developing my army, Laglor was getting some quick hits in on my Band, taking out a one or two on their way in. As soon as I got mid map at the end of the round, the Minions flew in to engage my pod at the beginning of the new round. Much blood was spilt, but mainly that of the Minions. This is where the dice were in my favor. Having mostly elevation with the minions...you'd think 6 and 7 def would ensure a solid screen...but unfortunately somehow Lo Pan was rolling around 1 and 2 defense, and with my buffed Band at 4 attacks of 4 (at least the ones adjacent to Marcus) his minions fell pretty quick taking with them only a couple Band. This was surprising of course, but the game by no means was over yet. Atlaga came in and failed on Witherwood but killed a band and wounded Marcus before falling to the buffed Band. Even with a 2 wound Valguard disengaging and getting heavy hits, and even with 3 Band left with a 3 wound Marcus, you'd think the game was in my favor. Not so...

I was literally in his Start zone with Valguard, Marcus, and 3 band vs his Heirloom and Laglor. And this is when the dice gods decided to turn the tides and have a little fun with me. Before the end of the round, Laglor took out Valguard...that of course was key. Even still, I had the opportunity to then engage one, or both of them. In truth, I made the mistake of surrounding Heirloom first instead of tying both down with engagements, but something tells me even that might not have been enough. And so Heirloom with his warforged resolve defended against all my attack from Marcus and the Band...while I watched Laglor sneak off out of range to go do some dirty work on my start zone where an unwounded Moriko and Parmenio were. Letting Laglor go was the turning point. With 7 range and the opportunity to have multiple attacks Laglor decided it was time to throw down some serious hurt. Order Marker placement was difficult for me with 3 separate heroes, and I decided an unwounded and fast moriko was my best shot. Well...when after about 3-4 attacks and only rolling 1 shield...you can't expect much. Though she was able to engage Laglor and do a wound, when she went down, I knew it was over. Heirloom tied down Marcus and the Band continuing to defend, and Parmenio was just too slow. It was a game of chase, and Laglor was the right man for the job. I never engaged him the rest of the game, and with him rolling symbols enough for 2 and 3 attacks every turn...doing wounds almost every time...my heroes fell quick. At the end of the game my last Sacred band defended like 3 attacks from laglor in a row and then fell, which upped my defense percentage to 22%...but the whole game it was at 18%...and with Lo Pan's attack of 48% there's not much you can do. It was a disheartening loss after having the opportunity for a playoff in sight...but I've gotta give it to Lo Pan for finishing it out strong and playing his game super well. You deserved that win and good luck in the playoff's!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 22nd, 2016 at 02:23 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 09:41 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Playoffs???!!?!?!!

-nice battle resort above @adoney ! Sounds like a tense contest for the last playoff spot. Hopefully you enjoyed the tournament and can particpate in future ones. I think the next OHS league will launch when the Gencon format is announced (typically first week of May?)

-Those who haven't finished their round 4 games feel free to do so.

-For those who haven't got a chance, I encourage you to go into one of @Dysole 's games and check out the cool Pixar themed mods he did to his figures. I think Hydra is my favorite. @Soundwarp SG-1 better come out of retirement if for no other reason to answer the challenge to his online mod title

-If anyone who completed their round 4 and isn't in the playoffs would like to play one more time with their armies send me a PM and I can set up a bonus match for you......

Now onto the playoffs. Congrats to me (4-0) and Vegietarian18 (3-1) for earning the byes.
vegietarian18 (this is so (elf) wizard): Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn

Quarterfinals are on Desperado (Ulinavia, Dagmar)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose whom places first.

Lo Pan (3-1) v. thesparkleinyourwater (3-1)
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2

Kinseth (3-1) v. Deroche (3-1)
Deroche (Where's Dysole to name my army when I need him?): Brunak, Heirloom, Syvarris, Stingers x2, Raelin, Isamu
Old April 27th, 2016, 01:09 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Quarterfinals until

btw, when you guys know when you're gunna play...would you mind posting the day and time? I'd like to watch the playoff games.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events