Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 29th, 2016, 01:20 AM

lotr_fan2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Jingle Bell Bash (Utah)

I ll put it in the calendar, can't confirm yet. Very busy with the fam arounD Christmas time.
Old November 29th, 2016, 01:51 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Dang! This could be our biggest tourney yet! I think that puts us at 16 or 17 now!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:19 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@lotr fan2 We would so love to have you at the tournament!!! This should be lots of fun, plus I really want to get to know all the scapers around!!! Let me know if you can come! Thanks again, I'm very excited... can you tell?

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:37 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Scaperedude do we have map decisions yet?

Cause the way it's looking with all the attendees...we're probably going to need about 10 maps. Depending on the maps and terrain requirements, I can bring enough terrain for around 8-9 maps.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 30th, 2016, 12:16 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@Sir Heroscape I'm still working on map decisions, but I will have them out soon! And I agree, 10 maps sound about right. Thanks a ton for the offer, but if you want to bring terrain for 4-5 maps that would be FANTASTIC! (I can bring 3-4 and I was hoping @BiggaBullfrog could possibly bring 2? Might that work Bigga? I know college is crazy for you at the moment with finals, so just let me know. If that doesn't work out I could easily get other people to build and bring maps.)

I will finish getting the maps together... Things are just kind of crazy at the moment with school and work, but I will MAKE SURE to get those maps posted ASAP!!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 30th, 2016, 02:47 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I can bring a couple maps no problem. Depending on which ones I could easily bring 3-4 if needed. Just let me know which ones, and if you need to know what terrain I have I can shoot you a PM with a list too.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Yeah I can bring a couple maps no problem. Depending on which ones I could easily bring 3-4 if needed. Just let me know which ones, and if you need to know what terrain I have I can shoot you a PM with a list too.
Ya, if you want to send me a PM that would be perfect!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 3rd, 2016, 01:50 AM

Map selections are NOW in progress!!! Prepare for a WIDE variety of maps!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:55 PM

I don't mean to be a pest @Scaperedude ...it's just I'd like to know the maps so that I can playtest some armies on them and know what maps I can bring down with me. Would it be too much to ask if you post the selected maps in the next day or two?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 7th, 2016, 12:25 AM

I finished selections last night, and I'm posting them right now!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 7th, 2016, 01:20 AM

Here are the maps!!! (I've put a lot of thought into these maps, and I've had to turn down a lot of good options. But I believe this is a fun selection of maps, enjoy!! (Be warned, not all of this maps are BoV. This will give you the chance to try out some new maps, but there are also some classics that I have wanted to play on for quite a while!)

#1 Colum Slalom @Lamaclown
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=3403
(I'm especially excited for this first map! The build is simple... And that's what I love about it!)

#2 Entangled @Dignan
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/downloads.php?do=file&id=3247
(A small, but solid jungle map.)

#3 Hell's Gate @mad_wookiee
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3220
(This is one I don't believe many of us have played on, but it looks like a great map for strategy and fun! Look out for some violent action in the center!)

#4 Scout's Lookout @tannergx
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3218
(Go for the high ground, and look out for ranged units!)

#5 Invasion @LongHeroscaper
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=796
(A second solid swamp map with some impressive marro hive cover in the center!)

#6 Quasatch Playground @ mad_wookiee
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1887
(This is a classic I've always wanted to play on, so it made the cut!)

#7 Stygian Rift @Typhon2222
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3253
(A great lava/dungeon map!)

#8 Dance of the Dryad @Typhon2222
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3964

(Another classic combing different types of cover (Rock pillars and trees) with road, dungeon, and lava!!)

#9 Side Winder @GameBear
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=793

(We needed a good ice map, and I wanted one less used the Ice Blossom or Arctic Divide... Which have been used at former Jingle Bell Bashes.)

#10 Pool of Shadow @Sir Heroscape
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7i...hNakVxQUU/view

(Sir Heroscape, this one goes to you. We were in need of a good ruins/underdark map, and this nicely fulfilled that spot. Congrats!!) (Sorry no picture right off...)

Hope you enjoy, let me know your thoughts!!! (Also @Sir Heroscape and @BiggaBullfrog , I will be sending out requests for help building very shortly!!)

Thanks again every one! I'm looking for ward to this tournament! Please bring every one you can! Merry Christmas!!!

H E R O S C A P E

Last edited by Scaperedude; December 14th, 2016 at 09:18 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:03 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@Scaperedude , I'm honored that you're using *two* of my maps.

In appreciation of your support of my maps, and in thanks for organizing a tournament that helps keep our game alive (having organized several myself over the year, I know how much work is involved) — and also because it's Christmas (even though I'm an atheist) — I'd like to donate a prize for your tourney's table: a New-in-Box Spearmen & Riflemen!

The two squads in the box are going separately on eBay for $25 each, so I figure together the unopened box is probably worth.... $75? Dunno. But at least, someone should like it.

I leave it to you whether you offer it to the winner, to whoever is voted best sport (my favorite), or however you decide it. Just give me your mailing address, and I'll send it your way on Thursday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events