Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 14th, 2014, 01:24 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Phobos: Vote for Public Playtesting

This is still missing votes from @A3n , @quozl , and @SirGalahad .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 14th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 14th, 2014, 05:36 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 15th, 2014, 12:35 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 15th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

This Passes.

Somebody want to update the thread title and the OP with this:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #021 / Phobos.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:29 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Phobos - Public Playtesting

OP updated.

Old December 19th, 2014, 08:33 PM

Here's some games for Phobos. I got some pretty swingy results, with the last game definitely swinging in his favor. God of Fear paired with Luthor (I) and Bodyguards can be really strong, but it's hard to time things right and they really have to be facing the right opponent (and the "right opponent" is a pretty small list of armies in this case).

He's a lot of fun to play and makes a very unique solo-hero. He seems about right at 260, though I could see his cost moving either way depending on more games.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Phobos

- THEME TEST
Pass

- MIRROR TEST
Pass

- BONDING TEST
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST
Pass

- POWER CHECK
Pass

- FUN TEST
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST
Pass

- USAGE TEST
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST
Pass

Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 230-250
- Give a brief overview. Phobos was fun this game and I got to pull off some God of Fear disengagement combos, but overall he wasn’t very strong. Dice probably had some to do with that, but based on this game he’s not worth his current cost.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: N/A
Special Attack: 1 wound to Fandral.
God of Fear Induced Disengagements: 1 wound to Hogun, 1 wound to Fandral.
Power Usage/Effectiveness:
God of Fear: Used 2 times, 8+ rolled 2 times:
- Defense subtraction chosen 0 times.
- Forced movement chosen 2 times (caused 4 disengagements).
Grasscutter Special Attack: Used 2 times.

Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Phobos, Groot, Baron Helmut Zemo, Moloids x17 (915 points) VS Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg (920 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 260-280
- Give a brief overview. Phobos’ team had terrible, terrible luck, and early on it was easy to tell they were going to loose. However, Phobos and Zemo (the only two to get good rolls on their team) teamed up nicely at the end and were able to kill Torch, Wasp, and Invisible Woman before going down. Grasscutter was devastating against the Fan5.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: N/A
Special Attack: 1 wound to the Thing, 3 wounds to Invisible Woman.
God of Fear Induced Disengagements: 2 wounds to Human Torch.
God of Fear: Used 3 times, 8+ rolled 2 times:
- Defense subtraction chosen 1 time.
- Forced movement chosen 1 time (caused 3 disengagements).
Grasscutter Special Attack: Used 2 times (bypassed Fantastic Force Field 2 times).

Units: Phobos, Lex Luthor (I), Hired Guns, Bodyguard x8, Superboy, Baron Helmut Zemo (1,050 points) VS Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, The Thing, Human Torch, Wasp (I) (1,050 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 260+
- Give a brief overview. Phobos, paired with the right team, against the right opponent, and with good dice, is insanely scary. He was able to kill Ms. Marvel just by forcing her to disengage with the Bodyguards. However, luck was obviously on his side, and against the great majority of opponents, the strategy I used for Phobos in this game just doesn’t work. Also, it needs to be noted that Drax got himself killed because of the forced movement of Relentless Advance and taking disengagements from the Bodyguards; I made a bad decision on who to make his Nemesis, and had I chosen better (Superboy or Phobos), he would have stuck around much longer.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage:
Normal Attack: 2 wounds to Valkyrie.
Special Attack: N/A
God of Fear Induced Disengagements: all 5 wounds to Ms. Marvel.
God of Fear: Used 4 times, 8+ rolled 4 times:
- Defense subtraction chosen 2 times.
- Forced movement chosen 2 times (caused 9 disengagement rolls).
Grasscutter Special Attack: Used 2 times.

Units: Phobos, Lex Luthor (I), Hired Guns, Bodyguard x8, Superboy, Baron Helmut Zemo (1,050 points) VS Ms. Marvel, Valkyrie, Drax (1,050 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Old January 15th, 2015, 11:03 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

omael's tests:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omael
Here's the report

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Phobos

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on* the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or* likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider* destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should* affect them.
Pass

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently* existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding* possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This* is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible* currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that* could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and* all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over* amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes* place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the* power if there are any.
Pass

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Pass

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass
* _____________________________________________________________

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 260 points
- Give a brief overview.
Didn't need the extra help of phobos, he's an strong unit but the setup required for the swarming combo with him is just too much, there where to times where a minion with less than 3 lifes was sourranded by madroxes and with sage i could choose what to try: phobos attacking and trying to scare him to get 7 disengage attacks or the swarm attacking 7 times, and even against an enemy with counterstrike i prefered the 7 attacks. Maybe with the moloids would have been a different story.

Map:
The Book of Muspelheim Melee

Units: 15 Madrox, sage and phobos Vs 4 Kree scouts, ronan, gennis vell
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 260 points
- Give a brief overview.
again i played with a hero that would allow take a turn with whomever is needed, so it was a very adaptable army, attacking for 6 or 7 each time. There was a time when my opponent spared rocket raccoon with 1 life and tried to hit someone else, it costed him the game.

Map: Muspelheim again

Commander Rogers, groot, rocket raccoon, phobos Vs mar vell, ronan, 5 kree scout
[/COLOR]
Spoiler Alert!

Old March 5th, 2015, 10:35 PM

ZJ's tests:
Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTESTING UNIT (Phobos @260)

Army Test 1
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal: 4 wounds to Lizard.
Special Attack: 2 wounds to Lizard and 4 wounds to Black Widow.
Power Usage:
God of Fear: gotten 5 out of 6 rolls:
- made 2 figures move
- subtracted defense 3 times
Map: Custom map; sets: RotV x1, RttFF x2, TT x1.
Units: Army 1: Phobos (260), Lex Luthor (I)(100), Hired Guns (130), Bodyguards x8 (120), Superboy (Kon-El)(240), Baron (Helmut) Zemo (200) (1050) VS Army 2: Frankenstein (320), Hulk (C3G)(380), Lizard (200), Black Widow (170) (1060)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal: #.
Special Attack: 1 wound to Wolverine.
Power Usage:
God of Fear: gotten 1 out of 1 rolls:
- made 0 figures move
- subtracted defense 1 times
Units: Army 1: Phobos (260), War Machine (270), Ms. Marvel (350) (880) VS Army 2: Luke Cage (190), Wolverine (280), Spider-Man (Peter Parker)(C3G)(250), Swordsman (160) (880)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Unit Sum-up:

Damage:

Normal: 2 wounds to Fandral.
Special Attack: #.
Power Usage:
God of Fear: gotten 0 out of 1 rolls:
- made 0 figures move
- subtracted defense 0 times
Units: Army 1: Phobos (260), Doctor Fate (290), Lurker x15 (375) (925) VS Army 2: Fandral (280), Hogun (310), Volstagg (330) (920)
Spoiler Alert!
THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Phobos seems balanced, after the first I was a little worried that he might be a little strong, but the other two said otherwise.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Did really well in the first game, had pretty good luck; second game, didn't have much chance to do much; third game, Warriors Three just walked through them.

I was wondering if the defense subtract in God of Fear was intended to be just for Phobos, or the whole turn.

Old March 5th, 2015, 10:40 PM

That's 3 public test in. What does everybody think so far? More tests? Tweaks? He's 5-3 in public tests, 7-4 overall. I think a small point bump at least is in order. CRB guys, any worries from the results or things that we missed?

As to ZJ's question, I would say that the defense subtract is in effect for the remainder of the player's turn, but I don't know what the intention was. Might be clearer and cleaner to just limit it to Phobos' attack.

Old March 6th, 2015, 10:10 AM

Yeah, I'd say bump his cost a little (270-280) and limit the defense subtract to his turn only. With those changes I think he'll be good to move forward.

Old March 6th, 2015, 01:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Isn't the defense subtraction already limited to his turn? It says 'this turn' not 'until the next time you reveal an order marker' or anything.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library