Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 31st, 2015, 09:36 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
EoY 2015 Qualification

2015 End of Year Championships Qualification
This is the official qualification format for the 2015 EoY Championships event.
  • The winners of all regular seasons during 2015, as well as the winner of the 2014 EoY Championship event, will be invited to play in the event.
  • The remaining invitations will be given to the highest-ranked players, based on their 2015 ranking (details below) at the end of the last regular season in 2015.
  • Players who have not played in at least 2 full seasons will not be invited unless they won a 2015 season or the 2014 EoY event. Dropping from a season subtracts one from this count.
  • The tournament will have up to 16 players. We will continue inviting players to play until we have 16 players, up to the 25th position on the 2015 rankings board. If we do not have 16 spots filled by then we will assign additional first-round byes to the higher-seeded players.
2015 Rankings
We liked last year's ranking system, so we're using it again. Here are the details for anyone who can't remember:
Spoiler Alert!

And here are the current 2015 top 30:

Spoiler Alert!

Old March 31st, 2015, 10:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: EoY 2015 Qualification

How many 2015 ranking qualifying events will there be?
Old March 31st, 2015, 12:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

It's likely there will be four more seasons this year (i.e. through Season 22) before EoY.
Old March 31st, 2015, 01:30 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Also, note: if we run our typical Gencon Main Event prep event, and Gencon sticks with the reverse-the-whip format, then games in the Gencon prep event will not count towards rankings, either overall or for 2015 rankings. That event will still count for the minimum number of tournament games played, though, and the champ will still have an automatic entry to the EoY event.
Old March 31st, 2015, 04:26 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bengi number 13 is at 4 w, 4 L wouldn't he be down with the other 4 w, 4 l folks? This question isn't out of a desire to be more important, nor is it a complaint about being cheated or what not. I'm just genuinely curious. My assumption is that his SOS in those wins and losses is why he is in the place he is. Is that correct?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 31st, 2015, 04:29 PM

Yeah, strength of schedule is a big factor. Note, for example, that at the moment Soundwarp (6-3) is two spots ahead of me (6-2). Who you have played matters a lot.
Old March 31st, 2015, 07:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Yeah, strength of schedule is a big factor. Note, for example, that at the moment Soundwarp (6-3) is two spots ahead of me (6-2). Who you have played matters a lot.
And here I thought it was just because of my charming personality.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 31st, 2015, 10:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
And here I thought it was just because of my charming personality.
No, it's because dok isn't any good at this game. Don't be too hard on him.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 31st, 2015, 11:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@Dad_Scaper if you keep posting in this forum, you're going to have to eventually make some time to learn the ropes and join a tournament!
Old March 31st, 2015, 11:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this game you guys are talking about. Hero-what?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 31st, 2015, 11:37 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Which means even when you beat me you will still drop in the rankings.

I'm glad to see I'm in the top 30 though.
Old April 1st, 2015, 12:27 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
Quote:

Which means even when you beat me you will still drop in the rankings.

I'm glad to see I'm in the top 30 though.
Heh. No, you can't go down any for beating someone in this system, although in rare cases you could actually go up slightly after a loss.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; April 1st, 2015 at 12:29 AM. Reason: You might only go up a tiny bit after beating someone low-ranked...but you'll go up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events