Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 17th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How do I Find AA?

If you want one NIB, it will be a lot harder to locate. If you want one used to play with then your options are much more open. I tend to get about 1 set every 6 months with the collections that I acquire. Recently I got one as a lucky strike extra when I picked up a collection with a TJ in it. I opened the box and started sorting and about danced a jig when I saw Zelrig stuffed in there. I guess the seller had no idea. When I do get them and sell them, I typically charge $150 for the set or about $185 if sold individually (I used to charge $200 for the set.)
Sooo...if you want one, let me know (I should have one more set not claimed yet.)

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion