Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 29th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shocker

Cool. Thanks Griff!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 30th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
OK. Interesting answer. I never would have thought of knocking back/moving the DO out from under someone as "moving" that figure, but I suppose since they would be moved as a result we can rule it that way. It certainly ties things up in a neat little bow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Cool. Thanks Griff!
Glad I could help guys.
Old March 25th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

Shockwave Special Attack: medium/large is capitalized in the SP but not on the cards. Cards are correct.
Old March 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Fixed .
Old March 27th, 2012, 05:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As a Unique Human Hero, Shocker may be healed by Alfred Pennyworth's Field Medic special power.
  • As a Thief, Shocker can increase his Move with Ventriloquist's Heist Planner special power.
Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As a Human, Shocker allows adjacent friendly Civilians to roll an additional attack and defense die due to their Strength in Numbers special power.
Spoilers: Good

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 27th, 2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old February 5th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

May I ask how Vibroshock Knockback would interact with Acrobatic Movement if Shocker attacked a figure with that power? My guess is that you'd just roll off to see who made which movement first and then make both movements, but I'm far from sure.

Thanks in advance!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 5th, 2015, 12:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
May I ask how Vibroshock Knockback would interact with Acrobatic Movement if Shocker attacked a figure with that power? My guess is that you'd just roll off to see who made which movement first and then make both movements, but I'm far from sure.

Thanks in advance!
I would think that since Acrobatic Manuever has the word immediately that it happens first and then the knockback. I could be wrong but I tend to view immediately as taking priority over other effects.

~Dysole, who could make an MTG Stack analogy but feels like it would require too much explanation
Old February 5th, 2015, 04:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I could make an argument that since Vibroshock Knockback involves the roll for attack, that it happens as part of the attack and then therefore occurs before anything that says "immediately after rolling..." but I am no rules lawyer.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 5th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I would say Dysole is correct. "immediately" gives Acrobatic Maneuver priority over Vibroshock Knockback.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 5th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
VIBROSHOCK KNOCKBACK
After an opponent rolls defense dice against Shocker's normal attack, if the defending figure is within 4 clear sight spaces of Shocker, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space up to X spaces from its current position. X is equal to the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Shocker than its original placement. A figure moved by this special power can receive any falling damage that may apply. When Shocker attacks using his normal attack, he may attack one additional time.

Quote:
ACROBATIC MANEUVER
Quote:
When Robin rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage. For each shield rolled, you may immediately move Robin one space up to 6 levels up or down. When Robin moves using Acrobatic Maneuver, he will not take any falling damage or leaving engagement attacks.
I agree with Dysole.

Vibroshock Knockback says, "After an opponent rolls defense dice against Shocker's normal attack, if the defending figure is within 4 clear sight spaces of Shocker"

Acrobatic Maneuver says, "When Robin rolls defense dice against an opponent's attack, one shield will block all damage. For each shield rolled, you may immediately move Robin one space up to 6 levels up or down"

With Acrobatic Maneuver, we are being instructed on what to do with the defense dice roll, as in one shield blocks all damage, as well as an immediate movement based on shields rolled. Vibroshock is specific about being after opponent rolls defense dice. You wouldn't apply Vibroshock before determining that 1 shield blocks all damage, as that's still part of the defensive roll phase. Thus, since AM also specifies immediately based on shields rolled, then that should still be in the defensive roll phase and resolved before the Knockback can be applied.

Shocker's not the ideal figure to go after AM figures anyway, unless he is adjacent to them with the first attack or has a second figure to attack within range in case the AM figure moves out of range with multiple shield rolls. Though there would some good situations where it might work out when you are trying to knock the AM figure into a specific space to get an auto-wound to bypass AM.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old February 6th, 2015, 06:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Thanks!

Just to clarify, it seems there was some confusion, but the power I was talking about was Acrobatic Movement (i.e. Batman Dick Grayson, though it was actually on a custom I was testing before I decided not to use Shocker for that test anyway) not Manoeuver - can't imagine it would change the answers though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 6th, 2015, 11:25 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Thanks!

Just to clarify, it seems there was some confusion, but the power I was talking about was Acrobatic Movement (i.e. Batman Dick Grayson, though it was actually on a custom I was testing before I decided not to use Shocker for that test anyway) not Manoeuver - can't imagine it would change the answers though.
Sorry, I missed that. It actually would change the ruling. Acrobatic Movement lacks the "immediately" that Maneuver has. In a case of Shocker versus Batman, it would be a D20 dice-off to see which power would activate first.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library