Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 20th, 2021, 12:44 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: AotV Playtesting Thread (Volunteers needed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Rule of thumb would be to schedule the start of it near the end of an OHS tournament regular season if you wanted to aim for the most down time. Those run pretty regularly so I wouldn't worry overly much about conflicting.

It also depends on how you would like to run the scheduling. 1 game/week like the OHS event or 1 game/2 weeks like Classic League or VC Playtesting tourneys.

Is it something you're all ready to launch from a format and unit readiness perspective?
Thanks for the clarifications on timing! Conflicting with other events was one of my main concerns, so I'm glad to hear that it shouldn't be a big issue.

We're not ready to launch one yet, I think. There are a couple of units that are realistically close to being finished, so we need to discuss which units should be in the tournament and what format would be the most valuable. In terms of timing, I think that it'd be best to give players 2 weeks to play their games so that the commitment is easier for them.

I'm planning to sit down sometime next week and pick through potential maps and narrow down our unit list. @Captain Stupendous @NecroBlade @flameslayer93 @Scytale , any thoughts on which units we want to prioritize? My first thought is that the Velnesh Alphas (and perhaps Pyria?) are close enough to finalization that we might eschew them here, but almost any other unit formally in Testing would be fine to include.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs