Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 25th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Tutorial for Dummies

@japes ...those are quite nice. Very slick. They match up w/ the "official" cards really well. Makes me want to ask you for the template or copy it and do it myself. .

My cards above are done entirely w/ a table template in MS Word before I got Photoshop. I have often tempted myself with updating all the my cards and doing up a PS template that better matches my Distinction Card add-ons but just can't convince myself to make and reprint all the cards. :rolls eyes:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy