Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 9th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Deathcommander Mark 3

Sorry, for the delay, sports fans, but the holidays always make things run a bit slower with your all-volunteer crew.

Your Rules Team responds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules Team
Sorry for the delay, but we were making sure that we got the wording just right. Here is a corrected card; it has also been posted into the OP and the PDF has been updated as well. Thank you to those who spotted the error and waited patiently for us to determine the best possible fix. This new card completely replaces the old card, and is now the official C3V card for Deathcommander Mark 3.
So ANAICT it is now impossible to download either the incorrect card JPG or the incorrect PDF from our site. I would ask the Book of thread maintainer to add a note to the OP advising anyone who downloaded the old card to please download and print the new one. Take the old one and cut it in half and throw it in the trash, or put it in a secure paper shredder or somesuch. Maintainer, please make the notice prominent so folks won't miss it. (I could do this myself, of course, but I prefer to let the fans handle the Book of updates wherever possible.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:44 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Sorry, for the delay, sports fans...

Your Rules Team responds:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules Team
Sorry for the delay, but we were making sure that we got the wording just right. Here is a corrected card....
Swifty-keen!
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

In this post I was actually able to execute the sweet DCM3 with DW9K followup combo without suffering from their glass-jawedness.

Old February 13th, 2013, 04:51 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I was wondering if there was a way to acquire Deathcommander Mark 3 without shelling out the $25 for the action pack? Is there somewhere online he can be bought individually or is there possibly another 'Scaper who I could buy one off of? Thanks.
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:58 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I was wondering if there was a way to acquire Deathcommander Mark 3 without shelling out the $25 for the action pack? Is there somewhere online he can be bought individually or is there possibly another 'Scaper who I could buy one off of? Thanks.
Just a heads up, but we will be using other figures from that pack...so its not a bad deal.

That reminds me, I have to make a figure announcemnt soon...

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

If you don't mind a repaint, I believe that this is the correct sculpt for him. I'd buy the whole pack though--there's some cool stuff in there.
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Just realized, the first R&C should be modified to reflect the fixed card. The ruling can stay there, just make it say something like:

HEAVY SUPPORT COMMAND BEACON :Using it on Himself
Can Deathcommander take turns via Heavy Support Command Beacon?
Deathcommander Mark 3 can not take a turn with Heavy Support Command Beacon.
(C3V Rules Team)
Old February 18th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Shoot a pm to flameslayer. Let me know if he doesn't respond.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 5th, 2013, 03:09 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The link to the PDF could be more prominent in the OP. It took a little bit of looking for me to spot it and might confuse someone new.

Also, could anyone post a picture of a re-based DC M3?
Old March 5th, 2013, 04:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
The link to the PDF could be more prominent in the OP. It took a little bit of looking for me to spot it and might confuse someone new.

Also, could anyone post a picture of a re-based DC M3?

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:38 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, ZB. He looks great.
Old March 25th, 2013, 08:58 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So I tried out the DCM3/Deathstalker combo a few days ago, and was amazed by how well they work together, and how much he helps them out. The highlight of the game was when DC took height on Van Nessing and put 2 wounds on, and then A Deathstalker came in, rolled 2/3Skulls, and then Re-Rolled the last one and got a Maul! Bye-Bye Nessy!

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs