Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 9th, 2018, 05:22 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I'll be there!
My man! It wasn't quite the same without you playing last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

Ooh, ooh, pick me! I'll have them for you!
So are you RSVP'ing, or you just going to drop units off for Warband's brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I'll be there.
It's good to have you back in town for the summer, Mr. Starling!

I've got you all added to the attendees list
Old May 9th, 2018, 05:35 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks to our resident Map Master, @BiggaBullfrog , maps have been selected and posted! Always keeping things funky and fresh, check them out here or on the first page of the thread.

Less than two weeks until our Valkyrie Generals clash in some classic General Wars!
Old May 9th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@podunksarmy and @Saints_Wrath will be there

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 9th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
I'll be there!
My man! It wasn't quite the same without you playing last month.
Aww shucks. Awful kind of you.

So, I'd be more than happy to bring some maps. I could bring the first two on the list - Vallum and Smolder.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old May 9th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

Ooh, ooh, pick me! I'll have them for you!
So are you RSVP'ing, or you just going to drop units off for Warband's brother?
I'll step in, scout the competition, and if it looks like easy going I'll participate.

Naw, you can count True and me in. Adam doesn't think he'll make it this month, though.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:42 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

@The Dewk Jonathan and I can bring smolder and vallum! also put down a maybe +1 for Jonathan’s brother
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:06 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Dang, I'm not going to be able to go, I got the last Saturday off work thinking it was then. Do you guys have a schedule of which Saturdays it's going to be so I can get work off for them?
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:27 PM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
@The Dewk Jonathan and I can bring smolder and vallum! also put down a maybe +1 for Jonathan’s brother
@The Dewk If it makes it easier @Flash_19 can bring Smolder and Vallum and I can bring Murky Waters to the tournament.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Dang, I'm not going to be able to go, I got the last Saturday off work thinking it was then. Do you guys have a schedule of which Saturdays it's going to be so I can get work off for them?
It will be unless there are things like holidays. Usually that’s the only reason to reschedule. But maybe it would be worth it to have a three or four month schedule of the dates so people can look ahead. @The Dewk think that’s reasonable to keep a running list in the OP for dates taking into account holidays or other major conflicts?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:02 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

That would be awesome to have the next few months available, in the meantime I'll keep my work request for the last Saturdays off. Thanks for getting back to be @sir_heroscape.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:22 PM

Quote:
So, I'd be more than happy to bring some maps. I could bring the first two on the list - Vallum and Smolder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post

@The Dewk If it makes it easier @Flash_19 can bring Smolder and Vallum and I can bring Murky Waters to the tournament.
That would work perfectly, thanks guys! Sir Torin - Murky Waters, Flash - Smolder and Vallum.
Old May 13th, 2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
It will be unless there are things like holidays. Usually that’s the only reason to reschedule. But maybe it would be worth it to have a three or four month schedule of the dates so people can look ahead. @The Dewk think that’s reasonable to keep a running list in the OP for dates taking into account holidays or other major conflicts?
Reasonable, for sure. Feasible? Maybe.
See, I didn't even think May's monthly being on the last Saturday, and close to Memorial Day, would be a conflict until people started saying so a few weeks ago at the April monthly (sort of how you didn't think your October event being close to Halloween would be an issue).
With that said, I don't see any holidays or conflicts within the next 3-4 months that will keep our monthly from happening on the last Saturday.

I'm sorry about this month, @Isak , but we'll see you next month?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events