Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 11th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kree Soldier (Final Editing)

Something off with alignment of the text on the second bullet.

Is there a reason the first bullet contains "you control" and the second one doesn't?

In terms of capitalization, there is inconsistency even between the various style manuals. Generally, items on a list after a colon are not capitalized; however, independent clauses after a colon usually are. I will take a look back through our colon/capitalization usage and make suggestions as warranted.

In this instance, since the bullet points are simply the possible predicates after "you may" and not independent clauses, they should not be capitalized.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 11th, 2015, 03:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Also, for what it's worth, I preferred the zoomed-out-but-higher-quality comic art that you initially had, japes - assuming the LD prefers (and since A3n is generally disinterested with comic art as long as it adheres to the basic rules), do you mind switching it back?
Old November 11th, 2015, 03:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Also, for what it's worth, I preferred the zoomed-out-but-higher-quality comic art that you initially had, japes - assuming the LD prefers (and since A3n is generally disinterested with comic art as long as it adheres to the basic rules), do you mind switching it back?
Since I need to go back and fix the capitalization anyway no problem. Luckily I duplicated my original placement of the image before I attempted the zooming so I can just turn off the zoomed in image and go back to what I had. Easy fix.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 11th, 2015, 03:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I liked the invasion feel of the previous comic art too.

Last edited by Karat; November 11th, 2015 at 04:09 PM.
Old November 11th, 2015, 03:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think this one sells it better

Would it be too much work to change the armor color to match the mini?
Old November 11th, 2015, 03:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I liked the invasion feel of the previous comic art too. Would it be too much work to change the armor color to match the mini though?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

Trust me I tried. I may try again but there are too many instances to individually select the areas and there is too much bleed over in color segments in the yellowish armor with the background that it never looked right. I'll try a few other things probably as I do have other tricks I may not have used yet.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 11th, 2015, 04:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

FYI, I never asked about changing the armor color so I don't know how that ended up in my post.
Old November 11th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
FYI, I never asked about changing the armor color so I don't know how that ended up in my post.
That was me...I meant to edit my post and thought I had but then it wasn't edited..so I re-edited it...I guess that's because I edited it into your post still not used to these mod powers yet
Old November 11th, 2015, 04:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I liked the invasion feel of the previous comic art too. Would it be too much work to change the armor color to match the mini though?
Quote:

Trust me I tried. I may try again but there are too many instances to individually select the areas and there is too much bleed over in color segments in the yellowish armor with the background that it never looked right. I'll try a few other things probably as I do have other tricks I may not have used yet.
I could probably go over the colors manually with my tablet if you want.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 11th, 2015, 04:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I could probably go over the colors manually with my tablet if you want.
That would be great. In case you didn't see earlier the armor is actually Dark Blue in the mini.

here

Old November 11th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

They're really inconsistent with the coloring for the Privates in the Kree army - I've seen blue and purple and black and brown...
Old November 11th, 2015, 05:53 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

you have indented too far with the dot points. The indent should align with the first letter, after the dot, of the outdent line. (I do prefer the comic as is zoomed in but I defer to those that care more about it)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library