Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 27th, 2017, 02:54 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart
Custom pillars

Edit 03/02/17, I just updated the link to the current listing.

Long time HS fan, but new to this community. I read and skimmed through the rules and don't think I'm breaking any, but if I am let me know and I will delete this thread.

I just started designing some custom heroscape pieces for a friend who is selling them on eBay and just wanted to get the word out and see if anyone was interested in these custom pillars. They are 10 high and sit on HS pieces as well as have a top that HS pieces can sit on. A great way to add elevation to a map with a unique style.

We are designing and making more terrain, and would also like to get some feedback for future designs.

The ebay sell is here
Thanks for checking us out!

Last edited by Isak; March 2nd, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old February 27th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom pillars

Welcome! That's not the link you meant to use, though I do like its target site.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM

Haha, sorry, i was sharing that with my friend and shared the wrong link here. I fixed it now.
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's ok! Don't let me discourage you from sharing the link to the C3V project. You have excellent taste, sir. Welcome aboard. When I'm introducing others to it, I normally just link them to the C3V books, the index to which is the first link in my sig block, below.

Those pillars look great!!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
Long time HS fan, but new to this community. I read and skimmed through the rules and don't think I'm breaking any, but if I am let me know and I will delete this thread.

I just started designing some custom heroscape pieces for a friend who is selling them on eBay and just wanted to get the word out and see if anyone was interested in these custom pillars. They are 10 high and sit on HS pieces as well as have a top that HS pieces can sit on. A great way to add elevation to a map with a unique style.

We are designing and making more terrain, and would also like to get some feedback for future designs.

The eBay sale is here http://m.ebay.com/itm/3-Giant-Pillar...655?nav=SEARCH

Very cool pillars. I really like them...and they seem to be done pretty well. I'm curious to see what else you've got coming. if I had a little extra money...I'd probably give it a shot and see how they are. With that said...I noticed that you're shipping out from Provo, UT? Are you and your friends in that area? Cause we've got a HUGE community of active scapers (40+) here in Southeast Idaho and Utah and we get together regularly (every 2-3months) for tournaments, and Utah just started doing monthly tournaments. We'd love to have you in the community and see you at the tourneys, and I'm sure if you brought your stuff to sell at the tourneys, you'd be much more likely to sell them (because no shipping cost, convenience and people can see them first hand...at least I'd be more inclined to). It would also give you an opportunity to build a name for youself...because sometimes people are skeptical of giving their money to "NEW" people they don't know much about. But if you come out and meet us, show us your stuff etc. , play in our tournaments...you may just get some business heck...sometimes giving your stuff away as tournament prize table support helps get your name out there as well. I've done that a number of times with my Ticalla sets and that was a good way to get it in peoples hands and see what good quality it was.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:11 PM

Thanks for the complement, we spent some time on them. As for C3V, I just found out about it today and am stoked for all the potential it can add to my games!
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:

Very cool pillars. I really like them...and they seem to be done pretty well. I'm curious to see what else you've got coming. if I had a little extra money...I'd probably give it a shot and see how they are. With that said...I noticed that you're shipping out from Provo, UT? Are you and your friends in that area? Cause we've got a HUGE community of active scapers (40+) here in Southeast Idaho and Utah and we get together regularly (every 2-3months) for tournaments, and Utah just started doing monthly tournaments. We'd love to have you in the community and see you at the tourneys, and I'm sure if you brought your stuff to sell at the tourneys, you'd be much more likely to sell them (because no shipping cost, convenience and people can see them first hand...at least I'd be more inclined to). It would also give you an opportunity to build a name for youself...because sometimes people are skeptical of giving their money to "NEW" people they don't know much about. But if you come out and meet us, show us your stuff etc. , play in our tournaments...you may just get some business heck...sometimes giving your stuff away as tournament prize table support helps get your name out there as well. I've done that a number of times with my Ticalla sets and that was a good way to get it in peoples hands and see what good quality it was.
Thanks for the tips! I just left Utah and live in Texas, but my friend selling these is up there. I still come to visit a few times a year though. I am really interested in the tournament's, where can i find out more about them? I mite plan my next trip around them. As for the quality, it is great and we accept returns to try and mitigate risk, but I understand we are new and it mite take a while to build up a name. Thanks for the support and info!
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Isak THIS thread is where you'll find all the posts and discussions regarding both Utah and Idaho events. The next Utah Monthly Tournament is on March 25th @11am. Details are in the post there. You should totally get your friend to join the community here and start getting involved. The more involved you guys are with us personally and individually...the more fun you'll have (and the more opportunity to sell stuff you're working on).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:

These are very cool! I'd love to pick up a total of 6 or preferably 8 (since tournament boards are normally symmetrical). If I can custom-order them from you, drop me a PM.

Peace, *Kai
Old February 27th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

When I got married, I made it a point to get a 3 teared cake just so I could get the Pillars that came with the cake. It was the only wedding decision I was adamant on (other than the Ice Cream Sunday bar and the choice of beer to be served). My wife had no idea until I specifically told the venue staff that they needed to save the Pillars for me.

I'm sure it was not the weirdest request they have had, but they gave me the impression it was odd. The cake was fairly expensive, making those pillars the most costly Heroscape terrain I own.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old February 27th, 2017, 04:45 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
When I got married, I made it a point to get a 3 teared cake just so I could get the Pillars that came with the cake. It was the only wedding decision I was adamant on (other than the Ice Cream Sunday bar and the choice of beer to be served). My wife had no idea until I specifically told the venue staff that they needed to save the Pillars for me.

I'm sure it was not the weirdest request they have had, but they gave me the impression it was odd. The cake was fairly expensive, making those pillars the most costly Heroscape terrain I own.
This may be the best Heroscape story I have ever heard!
Old February 27th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not entirely sure it is legal to sell those.
I believe the interlocking hexes are copyrighted by Hasbro.
Do so at your own risk.

Very cool though. It would be awesome if you uploaded that to shapeways.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles