Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 25th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker
Airballshooter's and friends' custom Heroscape cards

Hello,

that's my first thread here, and i thought you may want to see some custom cards we made in the past years. some are good, some are not, but nowadays we try to make them balanced so we can actually play with them ^^. We are all German so i can't post the cards all at once, i need to translate them first. For now i try to upload one or two cards a week.

Yes, since im new here, i need to figure out how exactly it works, how to make posts, how to make them so they look good. Feedback is always welcome. Thanks for reading and here is the first card i want to show to you!

Figure is from "pathfinder battles - jungle of despair" and is called "Couatl"

i dont have a figure for him yet, so maybe one of you got a good idea for a figure that would fit.

Queen's Guards. i went to london few weeks ago, and came up with a design for the guards. if anybody knows about minis in the right scale i would be really thankful if you could tell me. i'm willing to paint, but not glueing minis together.

Last edited by Airballshooter; July 23rd, 2019 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Added Queen's Guard

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards