Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 13th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Ultra Boy - Design Phase

That definitely spices it up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2020, 10:06 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

So this is what it would look like all together:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
NAME = ULTRA BOY

SECRET IDENTITY = JO NAH

SPECIES = RIMBORIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = COURAGEOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = .

ULTRA ABILITIES
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place any one Red Power Marker on this card and remove any other Power Markers from this card. There can only be one Power Marker on this card at any one time. Ultra Boy may use only the power on this card that is identified by the Power Marker on this card.

ULTRA-STRENGTH
While the Fist Power Marker is on this card add 4 to Ultra Boy's Attack and 4 to his Defense when rolling against adjacent attacks. Ultra Boy also has the Super Strength special power.

ULTRA-SPEED
While the Foot Power Marker is on this card, Ultra Boy may ignore all terrain effects. Ultra Boy may also add 4 to his Movement and 4 to his Defense. When Ultra Boy attacks he may attack one additional time.

ULTRA-VISION
While the Eye Power Marker is on this card add 4 to Ultra Boy's Range and 4 to his Defense when rolling against non-adjacent attacks. After rolling attack dice for a non-adjacent attack you may roll one additional attack die once for each skull rolled.

FLYING SYMBOL
Old June 13th, 2020, 10:10 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good. Unsure if the pips will feel equally viable, but that’s why we have initials.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2020, 10:17 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good. Unsure if the pips will feel equally viable, but that’s why we have initials.
Yeah, It's a tough call at the moment. I feel a little better with that boost to the Ultra Vision. But I think most of the game will be Ultra Speed until you engage. then Ultra Strength, Ultra Strength Ultra Strength til their dead. Maybe Ultra Speed to the next. then Ultra Strength again & again. Rinse & repeat.
Old June 13th, 2020, 10:21 AM

It’s probably map and army dependent? You could certainly speed him to height and pair him with someone like Karate Kid to lock down figures in engagement and just blast away from there. Also with Cosmic Boy in the mix, there’s more of an ability to stay in short range combat longer (if his throw is hitting).

Old June 13th, 2020, 10:57 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Seems like we are missing the creation language here. Like right now it isn't explaining where these markers are coming from.

Also Speed seems to be the only one that is disparate from the others. All others seem pretty equal.
Old June 13th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry, I woke up and saw your PM and responded, only to find I had already missed the thread starting up! (That’s what I get for sleeping in.) This is one of the most exciting designs of the year for me.

I said this in the PM as well, but my first instinct is to split his Ultra-Strength and Ultra-Durability into 2 powers, making him vulnerable when he’s strong, like in the comics. But I don’t really know if there’s a way to do that and have it feel satisfying.
Old June 13th, 2020, 07:46 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
This is one of the most exciting designs of the year for me.
So what I’m hearing is I need to get to stepping on that Dalek Transformer to claim the title.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 13th, 2020, 10:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
This is one of the most exciting designs of the year for me.
So what I’m hearing is I need to get to stepping on that Dalek Transformer to claim the title.
I'll also accept the Fatal 5/Star Trek crossover characters.
Old June 13th, 2020, 10:59 PM

Ok so we are still in the design phase so based on feedback thus far what do you think about this approach then:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
NAME = ULTRA BOY

SECRET IDENTITY = JO NAH

SPECIES = RIMBORIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = COURAGEOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = .

ULTRA ABILITIES
Start the game with Red Power Markers for a Fist, a Foot, an Eye and a Shield beside this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place any one Red Power Marker on this card and remove any other Power Markers from this card. There can only be one Power Marker on this card at any one time. Ultra Boy may use only the power on this card that is identified by the Power Marker on this card.

ULTRA-STRENGTH
While the Fist Power Marker is on this card add 4 to Ultra Boy's Attack. Ultra Boy ignores any special powers that gives automatic shields to Destructible Objects.

ULTRA-DURABILITY
While the Shield Power Marker is on this card add 4 to Ultra Boy's Defense. Ultra Boy also has the Super Strength special power. When defending with Ultra Boy, one shield will block all damage.

ULTRA-SPEED
While the Foot Power Marker is on this card add 4 to Ultra Boy's Movement and 4 to his Defense. Ultra Boy may ignore all terrain effects. When Ultra Boy attacks he may attack one additional time.

ULTRA-VISION
While the Eye Power Marker is on this card add 4 to Ultra Boy's Range. After rolling attack dice for a non-adjacent attack you may roll one additional attack die once for each skull rolled.

FLYING SYMBOL
Old June 13th, 2020, 11:03 PM

What font size would that come in at?

Old June 13th, 2020, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What font size would that come in at?
Very good question. The answer is 5.8pt font size with a 6.2pt leading. Or the same as Doctor Doom.

Of course that is if I worded the "creation language" correctly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library