Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 9th, 2023, 12:49 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quarter After One

The Quarterfinals are on Turmoil.

In addition to your pods you can select

*Durgeth Ravagersx4, Olog
*Marro Drudge x3, Re-Tak-Shi

The megasilver (4-0) v. shiftrex (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Kira Jax, Marro Warriors, Racheim
* Guilty McCreech, Heirloom, Krav Maga Agents

* Phantom Knightsx3
* Motley Max, Myrddin
* Charos, Isamu

shiftrex chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, megasilver chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. grey waves (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Warden 816, Zettian Infantryx2
* Beorn Boltcutter, Olog, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2 (drop 1)
* Clayton Pierce, Guilty McCreech, Kate Crawford, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone

* Teeth of the Makwax3
* Phantom Knightsx3
* Horned Skull Brutesx3

vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.

The kevindola (3-1) v. dysole (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Olog, Durgeth Ravagersx2, Zombie Hulk
* Pelloth, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Shiori, Warforged Soldiersx2

* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx4
* Bol, Rendar Fy, M-43 Resistance Fightersx2
* Z'thoth Mouth of the Abyss, Red Ants of Aunstromx2

dysole chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (3-1) v. ryguy266 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Bol, Moltenclaw, Deathreavers
* Kozuke Samurai, Nakita Agents
* Arktos, Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Greyspears

* Heracles, Drow Chainfighter
* Kaemon Awa, Sentinels of Grax
* Airborne Elite, Ninjas of the Northern Wind

ryguy266 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

~Dysole, pushing us into the playoffs
Old January 10th, 2023, 03:01 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 50 - Quad Pod: Four Seasons - Quarterfinals

chris perkins v. ryguy going down now
Old January 10th, 2023, 10:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Dysole
-Ravagers x4, Olog (first)
-M43 x2, Rendar, Bol

kd
-Drudge x3, Re-Tak
-Ants x2, Z'Thoth

Dice weren't with Dysole as Drudge wiped out the M43s while only losing 2 drudge, despite Dysole controlling height for the majority of the exchange.

Next the Ravagers came out, but the Drudge stayed hot and took down half the Ravagers before finally being broken. (A lot of initiative wins also were critical for me to keep the first strike advantage)

Z'Thoth's special took down most of the rest of the Ravagers, and after the ants tried and failed to take down Rendar, Z'Thoth came back out and the constant forced disengagements took their toll on the Maridean Hero getting me the win.
Old January 13th, 2023, 10:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Shiftrex and I are playing in about 10 minutes.
Old January 17th, 2023, 07:53 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Quarter After One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The vegietarian18 (4-0) v. grey waves (3-1) pool of armies is:

* Teeth of the Makwax3
* Phantom Knightsx3
* Horned Skull Brutesx3

vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.
The final game of the quarterfinals will be going down in just under 10 minutes. I have Phantoms and Teeth while Vegie is running Ravagers and Cowboys.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old January 17th, 2023, 09:56 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Vegie got the win over me. I opened with Teeth trying to thin out the ravagers. This was not the best move in hindsight as the cowboys were able to get height on them, and, after winning a crucial round 2 initiative, were able to reduce me to just 5 Teeth remaining (half of which hadn't even made it to the level 3 height). I did manage to KO Mad Dog (the best figure the cowboys have against the PKs by far), and the Teeth were able to kill a couple of ravagers plus Olog. However, the PKs just weren't able to close the sizeable advantage vegie had over me by the time I swapped over to them in round 3, and I lost by a rather large margin. In hindsight, leading PKs would have been a better move, but even still I think that if I win that round 2 initiative and get some more of the Teeth onto height, we have a very different game on our hands. gg vegie! You played it very well; good luck in the semifinals.

I really enjoyed this tournament. I think the extra time that the OHS team used to iron out the kinks in the format (this thread was posted more than 6 weeks after the playoffs for OHS 49 had begun) paid off; this was a really cool way to give the terrain-dependent units some playtime, and even in the games where the map-specific pods weren't actually drafted, they still always played a role in the drafting process. On a personal level, I may have set a record for the most boring set of pods ever brought to a quad pod event, but I'm happy with how they reduced the variance in each of my games, since I didn't have to worry about losing 3-4 figures in the early game and all of a sudden only have 1 squad remaining. (My major pet peeve in formats where the point limit only allows you to run 2 squads of commons if you want a support hero). I also made playoffs for the first time in over a year and beat dok for the first time in my life, so I am well-satisfied. Anyway, cheers everyone for a great event; looking forward to Season 51!

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old January 18th, 2023, 03:45 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Semicharmed Kind of Life

The Semifinals are on Battlefield 23.

In addition to your pods, you can also select
*Eilan Sidhe x4, Concan
*Quasatch Hunters x2, Aubrien Archers x1

The megasilver (5-0) v. ryguy266 (4-1) pool of armies is:
* Ashi-Dhulu, B-11 Resistance Corps
* Kira Jax, Marro Warriors, Racheim
* Guilty McCreech, Heirloom, Krav Maga Agents

megasilver chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (5-0) v. kevindola (4-1) pool of armies is:

* Olog, Durgeth Ravagersx2, Zombie Hulk
* Pelloth, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Shiori, Warforged Soldiersx2

kevindola chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, moving things along
Old January 23rd, 2023, 09:59 PM

Last Of Us

The Finals are on Forest Fire.

The vegietarian18 (6-0) v. ryguy266 (5-1) pool of armies is:

vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, ryguy266 chooses who places first.

~Dysole, who forgot to drop this a while back
Old January 24th, 2023, 10:05 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 50 - Quad Pod: Four Seasons - Finals

Are the additional pods we can select the same as Calida?
Old January 24th, 2023, 10:35 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes.
Old January 24th, 2023, 01:40 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

4 Clayton Pierce, Guilty McCreech, Kate Crawford, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone

2 Heracles, Drow Chainfighter
3 Kaemon Awa, Sentinels of Grax

1 Airborne Elite, Ninjas of the Northern Wind

vegietarian18 chooses to pick first or second. After armies are picked, ryguy266 chooses who places first.

Finals tonight at 7pm Central.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 24th, 2023 at 08:19 PM.
Old January 24th, 2023, 11:15 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats vegie! It was a good game. A round 1 Airborne drop and initiative was pretty much it for me, although I managed to at least make you work for it with my Heracles and the Sentinels. Enjoyed our postgame talk, see you in the next one!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events