Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Chronicles of the Heroes of Fiction (Display Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I see the card, nobody else does?
Neither in the OP or in Post #78 of this thread.
This is weird cause I can see them in both posts just fine @SirGalahad can you see the Ariel card in the design thrEA?
I see the card now. Please shift the options with the first bullet to create negative speed between the bullets

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum