Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 7th, 2014, 07:15 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I wonder... If HeroScape ever gets back into production, what will the C3V do?
Carry on as before. It's too much fun to quit because someone else is doing the same thing more officially.
I'm not sure what we'd do. It's a question that's asked from time to time, and I don't know what the answer is.
I agree with DS. I' m not sure what we would do...but I hope we have that problem someday

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 19th, 2015, 06:51 PM

raXas1516 is surprisingly tart

Is Bramcephys going to be released anytime soon?
Old February 19th, 2015, 06:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent question! We should have an announcement about an upcoming release pretty soon, though I don't think it will be unit-specific. By which I mean, it won't be.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 19th, 2015, 08:32 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent question! We should have an announcement about an upcoming release pretty soon, though I don't think it will be unit-specific. By which I mean, it won't be.
You could always just answer questions about when something is going to be released with this.

~Dysole, goofily
Old February 19th, 2015, 10:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hah! Yes, I could have been more mysterious. And yet. . . I couldn't resist being less mysterious.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 19th, 2015, 10:44 PM

Thanks DS for the very clear and direct answer
Will Bramcephys be open to play test again some time then?
Old February 19th, 2015, 10:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Old February 19th, 2015, 10:57 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Sorry, I believe not. I think it would be great to playtest him too, but I recall someone saying Bramcephys had moved on to Art and Editing. I think it was Ixe... Blame him, not me!!!

Little guys can be just as awesome as giant cyclops! (Cyclopi? Cyclopses?) Go over to the play testing thread and check out what they've got. They're all a lot of fun! (At least, the ones that I've play tested)

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 20th, 2015, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Sorry, I believe not. I think it would be great to playtest him too, but I recall someone saying Bramcephys had moved on to Art and Editing. I think it was Ixe... Blame him, not me!!!

Little guys can be just as awesome as giant cyclops! (Cyclopi? Cyclopses?) Go over to the play testing thread and check out what they've got. They're all a lot of fun! (At least, the ones that I've play tested)
Yes I have taken a look at the play test thread, I'm just interested in Bramcephys since I'm going to be buying the figure along with a bunch of other C3V stuff. I would play test other units, I just rarely have the time to sit down and play a game of Scape now a days. Come summer time I'll be doing plenty of play testing though, so can't wait till then! Keep up the amazing work C3V team, I think that this is a big reason why people still play Scape, it still gives us releases to look forward to, so thank you!
Old February 20th, 2015, 11:19 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I've had the figure ever since the Heroes of Braunglayde were announced - I felt sure he'd be in that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 20th, 2015, 01:51 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I'll just say that Brams is waiting on other like-sized units to be accepted into the C3V release schedule.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old February 21st, 2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
I'll just say that Brams is waiting on other like-sized units to be accepted into the C3V release schedule.
Is it Marutuk you're talking about???

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs