Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 9th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape - End of Year Championship 2013 - ROUND

Hah! I feel better already! So the dividers didn't just fail me alone.

But wait! Now I feel worse! I no longer have something really fantastic to record now... I thought I was super duper lucky to have been able to pull off 21 non-split rolls even with SBN boosting them. But apparently it seems that even this is no rare feat

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events