Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old December 25th, 2019, 09:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Awesome!
Old December 27th, 2019, 01:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

16 axegrinders. 12 are fake. Can you find them?
Old December 27th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Very impressive sf! I've got some axegrinders I need to paint up too. Hopefully mine turn out half as good as yours!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old December 27th, 2019, 02:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I can spot them from their layer lines. I look forward to doing up a bunch of these models in resin. They look great though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 27th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

The real ones still have more detail, like the design on the axe, but they're good enough for gaming.
Old December 30th, 2019, 02:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

So I finally put the resin printer together and put together a build plate of minis to print and gave it a go. They finished up and what was there looked great. I didnt get a perfect print though. There are little bits of a few of the models that have missing pieces in them. The supports in those same places are also missing as if it just didnt cure the resin in those spots for a few layers. The adhesion was great and all the models did print out with the exception of the couple spots. There werent any pieces in the vat either. I drained it properly to clean up. Anyone out there that has any ideas why this happened would be great help. Otherwise I really thought the printer was cool. Even at 50% speed as far as layer height goes gave very detailed minis. I had 8 figures on the plate and it printed in 3hrs and 15 minutes. Im going to try it again once I get a better setup to get rid of the resin fumes.

Old December 30th, 2019, 02:23 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is that a He-Man figure?
Where did you get the feeling file for that?
I ended up getting him off of thingiverse. I had to scale him a bit to size him right and I also printed off a few other masters of the universe figures for c3g.
Tornado. Use the search phrase "master of the universe" and you'll find a bunch of heman models.

Old December 30th, 2019, 04:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet. Thanks TREX.
Old December 30th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I downloaded all that He-Man stuff a few weeks ago myself. It's a nice collection.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 30th, 2019, 07:17 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
So I finally put the resin printer together and put together a build plate of minis to print and gave it a go. They finished up and what was there looked great. I didnt get a perfect print though. There are little bits of a few of the models that have missing pieces in them. The supports in those same places are also missing as if it just didnt cure the resin in those spots for a few layers. The adhesion was great and all the models did print out with the exception of the couple spots. There werent any pieces in the vat either. I drained it properly to clean up. Anyone out there that has any ideas why this happened would be great help. Otherwise I really thought the printer was cool. Even at 50% speed as far as layer height goes gave very detailed minis. I had 8 figures on the plate and it printed in 3hrs and 15 minutes. Im going to try it again once I get a better setup to get rid of the resin fumes.
I had a similar printing error come up with one of my prints. I think it's because of needing more supports for the model/ orientation because I was able to reprint it successfully by reorienting the model.
Old December 30th, 2019, 09:11 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I had a similar printing error come up with one of my prints. I think it's because of needing more supports for the model/ orientation because I was able to reprint it successfully by reorienting the model.
Whats wierd is it printed the top and bottom of some of the legs and just missed some of the inbetween bits with the legs going straight up and down. I thought of changing them around a bit though to see if that would help. Some of the models were fine though. It just seemed strange.

Old January 7th, 2020, 01:36 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

@TREX ,
1) How much mineral spirits do you add to the Miniwax Polyshades? What ratio?

2) I can't find your instructions for painting Wo-Sa-Ga. I primed him in Rustoleum smoky beige, and I'll paint his eyes next, but after that I forgot the steps you took. I might just use the Armypainter Quickshades reddish color.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing