Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 8th, 2022, 09:29 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Maps - New Map 9/13/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Hello @caps ,your remix looks very good, I kinda want to review it again but I have no scape anymore and can only play online soi I need to do the top-down view etc...
If you are up to do some online playtesting hit me up!
I am planning to upload this map to my own map thread soon (with credit to @Dignan , assuming he gives his blessing for me posting it there) along with the .hsc. Right now the remix has nowhere to "live" so unless Dignan wants to post it here in his thread I think that makes sense.
Yeah, I think it makes sense to post remixes in the thread of the person who did the remix. I've done it that way with the map that I remixed and it makes sense.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios