Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 14th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V SLITHERS INTO NHSD!

Ya, I'm looking forward to the next season. I played the early seasons, but I just didn't have time until now. Hopefully that doesn't change and I will still be able to play.
Old February 14th, 2014, 01:28 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Ya, I'm looking forward to the next season. I played the early seasons, but I just didn't have time until now. Hopefully that doesn't change and I will still be able to play.
New Season Signups should be out this month!

That is a serious batch of VC figures though, I really want 4 squads of the Cathar Spearmen.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old February 14th, 2014, 02:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
New Season Signups should be out this month!

That is a serious batch of VC figures though, I really want 4 squads of the Cathar Spearmen.
I think I have 6 squads.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 14th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The spearmen are fairly cheap, to be fair. At 1$ a figure (in the expansion pack) or a tad more for the starter set, it's tough to go wrong. I wanted to get the Microcorp troopers, but the price was a little too steep for my liking. Maybe next time though. The Rackham sculpts are very well done, I wish they hadn't gone out of business, I really would have liked to see more.
Old February 14th, 2014, 09:09 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Yes, I agree that the Rackham sculpts are awesome. I remember admiring them long ago before HeroScape went OOP and wishing that they could be incorporated into our HS games . . . and now Voila! I just wish that they used a softer plastic and they weren't so brittle. I used an all Varkaan Wolven Army the last game I played.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old February 15th, 2014, 11:29 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It would be great if the C3V Public Miniature Information Thread was updated so all of the released units showed their unit name. Some of them already do, but many of them don't.

Also, is there any information on some of the miniatures that have been in development for a long time? For example, the Doom Blade Cyclops miniature information was put out in 2011. I'm curious if all of the miniatures are still slated to be released. I thought I had seen a mention somewhere that the Black Paladins weren't going to be used, because of concerns about availability, but I wasn't sure if that was official or not.

Thanks!
Old February 15th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
It would be great if the C3V Public Miniature Information Thread was updated so all of the released units showed their unit name. Some of them already do, but many of them don't.

Also, is there any information on some of the miniatures that have been in development for a long time? For example, the Doom Blade Cyclops miniature information was put out in 2011. I'm curious if all of the miniatures are still slated to be released. I thought I had seen a mention somewhere that the Black Paladins weren't going to be used, because of concerns about availability, but I wasn't sure if that was official or not.

Thanks!
I don't *think* there was ever an announcement that the Black Paladins wouldn't be used. I certainly hope not... The Doom Blade Cyclops has received more than the usual amount of tender loving care, hence the lengthy delay, but still, I think it's better to release mini info sooner rather than later. It gives you guys a chance to protect yourselves from what can be a changing marketplace.

We remain committed to that mini. And to the Black Paladins, for those lucky enough to have picked them up back when they were more readily available.

As to marking unit names in the mini thread, it sounds like a good idea to me.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 15th, 2014, 11:42 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post

Thanks!
The cyclops will be used, he actually just went back through Public playtesting, after redesign (His name is Bramecyphs). Also, the Black Paladins will be used, you might have seen them called the Ebon Armor. It was the flimsy gargoyles that were not going to be used. The playtesting thread helps show what miniature will be used when the figure is announced. It is your friend in these cases.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; February 15th, 2014 at 11:43 PM. Reason: ninja'd by Dad Scaper, next time when I'm not on my phone, I will win!
Old February 15th, 2014, 11:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you remember the Havech Eradicators, they were scheduled for release in Thormun's Reprieve, but because of design issues, they were reworked and delayed to Age of Chaos.

Units that take a while to get released after the announcement usually have the same situation. They WILL all be released, though.

Last edited by superfrog; February 15th, 2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: I think the Havech example was worthy of a new post...
Old February 18th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How often does the OP of this thread get updated?
Old February 18th, 2014, 04:30 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
How often does the OP of this thread get updated?
Well, last time was on December 4th. Someone can PM ZB ask him about updating it (and maybe if he needs help).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 18th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I wish I could help, but from "here", I can't be really aware about every news for the future releases so it's more difficult for me. :/

Even though I can help for the units already released and the one mentioned here.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs