Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 8th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Lex Luthor (II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just bumping this since things seemed to have stalled out without really getting to an end point.
Right you are!

Quick ping for @Arkham and @Yodaking since they never weighed in here.
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I never saw the earlier discussion so thanks for the ping. Don't have any issue with the update, although I'm not really sure I understand why it is needed. When you take temp control of a figure on your turn, you return control at the end of your (player) turn, so why would you be rolling def. dice for your Lex II during your own turn? Is this one of those attack your own figure to trigger something schemes? I think it would be easier to just add to the C3G rulebook that attacking your own figures, unless directed to do so by a special power on a card, is not allowed.
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I never saw the earlier discussion so thanks for the ping. Don't have any issue with the update, although I'm not really sure I understand why it is needed. When you take temp control of a figure on your turn, you return control at the end of your (player) turn, so why would you be rolling def. dice for your Lex II during your own turn? Is this one of those attack your own figure to trigger something schemes? I think it would be easier to just add to the C3G rulebook that attacking your own figures, unless directed to do so by a special power on a card, is not allowed.
Yeah, it's a cheesy attack-your-own-Lex bit. A universal rule that you couldn't attack your own figures would have really broad implications (and add a weird/tricky rule difference between classic and C3G) and I'd rather not go down that road.
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yes, the whole idea is you take control of someone, attack/ attempt an autowound on Lex with them yourself, wound Lex, then Lex kills them to ignore the wound(s).

It has a perfectly fine fix now, changing the rules to not allow you to attack your own figures is both messy and overly limiting. There are quite a few 'attack your own dudes' strategies out there already that are thematic and not remotely broken. Not a course I'd recommend.

EDIT: That rule change wouldn't even solve the problem for Lex anyway, as it does nothing to stop you from mind controlling like Wally Flash or whatever into killing himself with the Speed Force.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 8th, 2018, 11:08 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Change/fix looks good to me.
Old January 20th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Symbiotic

Updated the SP with the following:

Quote:
TREACHEROUS TACTICS
Anytime Lex Luthor would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy any figure adjacent to Lex Luthor that you permanently control.
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:11 AM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

This guy needs a card update to match the updated SP, doesn't he?
Old February 14th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
This guy needs a card update to match the updated SP, doesn't he?
Yep. I think @japes probably has the files for this guy?
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Actually I don't have this one.. @A3n do you have this file?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Actually I don't have this one.. @A3n do you have this file?
Yep. Uploaded to server.
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cards updated for TREACHEROUS TACTICS

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Cards updated for TREACHEROUS TACTICS
you should when you do an update bring the card up to date also. i.e. Use the current C3G logo & change the Special Attack title so those particular words are together on the same line.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library