Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 24th, 2017, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking TREX'S BATTLEFIELDS/VARIANTS:New Maps 2/21/2019

TREX'S BATTLEFIELDS AND HEROSCAPE VARIANTS

Hey Everyone, I've been making maps for many years, and never really ever made a map thread. Most of my designs are just rotting away on my desktop computer without being shared with anyone. I've finally decided to throw together a map thread to share. I'll be updating it with my maps as I get to throwing them on here. Feedback and constructive critism on any of my maps is very welcome.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; February 23rd, 2019 at 06:18 AM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Update: TREX'S BATTLEFIELDS/VARIANTS:Dark Wellspring 7/11/18

Back when we did the Uncharted Wellsprings ARV Map Contest, it was the first time we were going to let a Judge sit out of the judging and participate. I did and created this map and somehow it never got put into the thing. Probably because I didn't want to have a chance to win the prize I made. Comments and critiques welcome. Without further ado here is:

THE DARK WELLSPRING

The Dark Wellspring VS FILE
Build Requirements 1 BFTU, 2 FOTA

Last edited by TREX; July 11th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX'S BATTLEFIELDS/VARIANTS:New Maps 7/11/18

Here is my entry to the Secret Treasures of Valhalla ARV contest. Sure I made the prize dice bowl, but I still like to have a little fun making battlefields. Here is:

The Treasure Trove's of Aquilla

TREASURE TROVES OF AQUILLA VS FILE

Build Requirements:
1 FOTA, 1 BFTU, 1 TJ
Start zones in Red and Green.
Glyph of Brandar glyphs are Random Treasure Glyphs. Random Power Glyph in middle of map.

Back Story
The Ancient Treasure Troves of Aquilla are rundown and battle ravaged but there, hidden in the jungles of Ticalla are some of the treasures of once was a mighty trove still hold value. Make your way into Aquilla's forgotten treasury, turn the tides of battle with the treasure inside, and crush your enemies.

Build Requirements:
1 FOTA, 1 BFTU, 1 TJ
Start zones in Red and Green.
Glyph of Brandar glyphs are Random Treasure Glyphs. Random Power Glyph in middle of map.

Last edited by TREX; July 12th, 2018 at 12:26 AM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TREX'S BATTLEFIELDS/VARIANTS:New Maps 7/11/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

I like the look of your map! I'd say my biggest suggestion would be to open up the right side of the map a little more. Right now, there are two paths out of the start zone, and the one on the right is a little tight. I might rotate that 24 hex piece you're using for the startzone a little bit to try and encourage development across both sides of the map, and add a little to that right side to open it up more. Take my suggestions for what they're worth though. I'm no judge.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old July 11th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

I like the look of your map! I'd say my biggest suggestion would be to open up the right side of the map a little more. Right now, there are two paths out of the start zone, and the one on the right is a little tight. I might rotate that 24 hex piece you're using for the startzone a little bit to try and encourage development across both sides of the map, and add a little to that right side to open it up more. Take my suggestions for what they're worth though. I'm no judge.
I was actually waiting to see if someone else was going to mention it first. These were my thoughts exactly. I like the map overall, but I'd be concerned about mid to late game army development when it'll take a 5 move figure from the back a couple turns just to get out of the startzone. That depends of course on the size of your army, but it's only compounded as you have bigger, more "squaddy" based armies, which , are pretty typical. I think a simple rotation of the 24-hex would really help with development.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 12th, 2018, 12:20 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:

I was actually waiting to see if someone else was going to mention it first. These were my thoughts exactly. I like the map overall, but I'd be concerned about mid to late game army development when it'll take a 5 move figure from the back a couple turns just to get out of the startzone. That depends of course on the size of your army, but it's only compounded as you have bigger, more "squaddy" based armies, which , are pretty typical. I think a simple rotation of the 24-hex would really help with development.
Thanks for the suggestion guys. Rotating the 24 hex startzone and moving a couple little pieces really opened things up. I'll re upload it. It looks much more enjoyable now.

Old July 12th, 2018, 12:27 AM
"like" happy

Alrighty. Updated. Thanks for the pointer guys. It looks much more fun to play on now.

EDIT: Thanks @Flash_19 , and @Sir Heroscape , I appreciate you guys pennies being thrown at me. I had my reservations about that right side before hand but you guys pointed out what I was missing. I adjusted my other post and I probably wont have any more time to mess with it, so I guess that will be it.....now.

Old July 12th, 2018, 12:43 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Alrighty. Updated. Thanks for the pointer guys. It looks much more fun to play on now.

EDIT: Thanks @Flash_19 , and @Sir Heroscape , I appreciate you guys pennies being thrown at me. I had my reservations about that right side before hand but you guys pointed out what I was missing. I adjusted my other post and I probably wont have any more time to mess with it, so I guess that will be it.....now.
It looks MUCH better now. I think that change made a world of difference.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 12th, 2018, 01:16 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:

Now it just needs little golden Dwarven statues 3d printed around the perimeter like my dice bowl.

Old July 12th, 2018, 08:47 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

I agree - it looks awesome!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old February 12th, 2019, 09:40 PM
"like" happy

Been awhile since I made some new virtualscape maps for multiplayer. Chance would have it that we generally just throw them together right before, but I think its high time to start up more 3 and 4 player maps. Generally that is what is played out at my place.

Without further ado here is:

River of Riches Virtualscape File

Ill add a PDF doc soon, and if there is any interest I will make a version that only uses 2 ROTV without a Ticalla Jungle.
Build Set Requirements are 2 ROTV, 1 TJ.
Glyphs of Brandar are specified as Random face down Treasure glyphs, and the Unknown 2 in the middle are random face down power glyphs. All these specs should be in the build file. Any comments or constructive criticism welcome. I haven't got to get this to the table as of yet.

Old February 12th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: TREX'S BATTLEFIELDS/VARIANTS:New 4 Player map 2/12/19

Dude, that is a beautiful map. I really wish I had a second RotV so I could try it out.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios