Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 10th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
For army planning: This post lists most army cards that benefit friendly figures.

Kelda, Sonlen and Rhogar heal friendly Heroes.

Others: Torin & Horned Skull Brutes, Morgoloth & Skull Demons.

Am I missing any?
Not that hit me off the top of my head, but I can double check. That's an awesome list! Thanks for finding it! I'll edit it into the OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSecondary View Post
Actually maybe even two! I’ll keep you updated but I’ve got two guys willing to come along!
Sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
I am excited for this tourney! I should be in attendance.
Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Right now I’m looking like a +5
Another exclamation of excitement!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 14th, 2019, 11:09 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Go ahead and put me down with +4 and I believe @Saints_Wrath and @podunksarmy are confirmed as well last I talked to them.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 15th, 2019, 11:06 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Go ahead and put me down with +4 and I believe @Saints_Wrath and @podunksarmy are confirmed as well last I talked to them.
Awesomesauce!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 16th, 2019, 11:59 AM

Game day is creeping closer and closer, so it's about time we get some maps up here to get people excited! We've got a good crowd rounding out already, but we can always fit more! (Well, I guess at some point we start spilling out of the store, but we haven't done that yet... ) Hopefully you're all figuring out what your power half team will be! I know I've seen some pretty wild ideas up here in Logan!

Sprawl: 1 RotV, 3 RttFF

Valledon Fortress: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 TT

Ticalla Sunrise: 1 SotM, 1 TJ

Jungle Rot: 2 SotM, 2 TJ, 1 FotA

Steam Room: 2 BftU, 1 VW (Power Glyphs will be random)

Cursed Fountains: 1 BftU, 1 MtCB, 1 FotA

Also, just to keep this update around so people see it as they drop by:

IMPORTANT!! After a request Game Haven and with the holidays coming up, the last three Monthlies (October, November, and December) will NOT be on the last Saturday of the month. Instead the dates will be October 19, November 23, and December 14.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 16th, 2019, 04:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@BiggaBullfrog , have you guys been playing in Logan without me? I guess they didnt want me back at church after all.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:14 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Pretty sure I won't be making this month. Gotta study for the GRE....

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 16th, 2019, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , have you guys been playing in Logan without me? I guess they didnt want me back at church after all.
Yeah, the bishop was appalled at how much caffeine you brought into a dedicated building.

We've just done a few small things. We were thinking of doing another 8-ish person thing but it fell through, and I'm not sure where it went. (I generally don't organize anything up here, I just respond when the text comes.) Though if you want to be on our last-minute game night list (we usually do "hey, got time tonight, anybody up to play?" stuff) I could make sure you get in the group message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post

Booooo.....

And good luck. But also boooooo.....

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 16th, 2019, 05:40 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Hooray for maps!! Is that two Wannok glyphs I see on Jungle rot?? If so, that’s a wild map!
Old September 16th, 2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Hooray for maps!! Is that two Wannok glyphs I see on Jungle rot?? If so, that’s a wild map!
Yup. Got to make the middle extra appetizing with those start zones! (I'm guessing. I'm not the designer, but that is how it plays in my experience.)

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 17th, 2019, 12:20 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Meh, you'll need to come BECAUSE all you've been doing is studying...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 17th, 2019, 12:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Yeah, the bishop was appalled at how much caffeine you brought into a dedicated building.

We've just done a few small things. We were thinking of doing another 8-ish person thing but it fell through, and I'm not sure where it went. (I generally don't organize anything up here, I just respond when the text comes.) Though if you want to be on our last-minute game night list (we usually do "hey, got time tonight, anybody up to play?" stuff) I could make sure you get in the group message.
Quote:

Booooo.....

And good luck. But also boooooo.....
Only kidding. I probably wouldnt have been able to play anyways. I wont be making this monthly either. I do however need to meet up with you to give you some stuff to bring down to various scapers. Ill throw together some prize support too if time permits.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 17th, 2019, 04:27 PM

SilentSecondary is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Update: I’ve got 2 +1s coming in tow!! Super excited to see you all on the 28th!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events