Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 1st, 2012, 03:38 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V Public Announcements - C3V MOOOVING INTO THE HOLIDAY

It's about time, I could have written a novel in this amount of time

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 1st, 2012, 03:46 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

So only one week until the release!
Old December 1st, 2012, 04:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
SoA's post tipped me off, so it was a group effort. Good job team!

Yay C3V releases in consecutive months!
Old December 1st, 2012, 04:37 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Clueless prediction:

Two uniques, two common packs (as usual with C3V). There are too many Wolves to fit, but this will most definitely be an Aquillan wave (5 of 10 predicted cards). One Unique pack will have two Wolf squads. The second will have the third Wolf squad, two Wolf heroes; the third Hero is Abel, for the Cathar Spearmen).

Common packs...Spearmen, Cave skeletons, Star troopers and...? I'm excited for the Barbarian (Einar) abilities, but I don't know if they'll be in this wave. The Cathars will join Einar, Skellies for Valkrill, Troopers for Vydar, but I don't know how they'll be distinguished from the Microcorp. Star Troopers won't be Maredians, they look too well-equipped to be a resistance force. Plus, that would add a sixth card for Aquilla (too many).

I assume the spear toting Wolfie squad & hero will wait for Wave 17, perhaps they have some synergy. And on the outside chance the SoV inducts one (or both) nearly-approved pending figures, we'll have 13-14 new cards for Christmas (including Cxurgy & the Sneaks). Add Wave 15.5 to that, it's a fine holiday season indeed at HeroScapers.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Days of Christmas:

12th: Drummers drumming. Marching, too, perhaps?

11th: Pipers piping. Pied pipers!!

9th: Ladies dancing. Varkaanans!!

8th: Maids a'milking. MOOOOO!!
Ooooooohhhhhh!!!! This guy's got it figured out.
But why is the 10th day missing...?

Last edited by UtahScott; December 1st, 2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
SoA's post tipped me off, so it was a group effort. Good job team!

Yay C3V releases in consecutive months!
Don't break your arms patting yourselves on the back, fellas. You're part way there.

Anyone who takes one of Zaphod's posts at face value has not been paying careful enough attention...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; December 1st, 2012 at 05:08 PM. Reason: "Arms," plural, because there are more than one of you. :)
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:21 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
Quote:
Days of Christmas:

12th: Drummers drumming. Marching, too, perhaps?

11th: Pipers piping. Pied pipers!!

9th: Ladies dancing. Varkaanans!!

8th: Maids a'milking. MOOOOO!!
Ooooooohhhhhh!!!! This guy's got it figured out.
But why is the 10th day missing...?
That is because I maid a mistake, we should have leaped yesterday...but I guess we'll moove for two days. And I'll add in the line for yesterday.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; December 1st, 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Soory for the error
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

And I thought that was a purposeful mistake, we LEAPED right over the 10th day, right?
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:59 AM

Re: C3V Public Announcements - Wave 15 Teaser #5 -- 4/06/12

It's time for another Public Access Poll!!

--

Here are the Scapers nominated for Public Access for Dec-Feb:

Quote:

Faure
infectedsloth
Toogwik_tuk
vegietarian18
1moreheroscaper
Tiranx
Seb from space

If you are on this list, please let us know if you accept the nomination or need to be removed from the list.

I expect to put up the Poll in about 48 hours, assuming everything works right.

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; December 2nd, 2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: accepted in blue
Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:17 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the nomination, I accept.

Last edited by infectedsloth; December 2nd, 2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: 7th stright time, hopefully 7 is my lucky number
Old December 2nd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Thanks for nominating me to my first Public Access Poll. I accept.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:05 PM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Thank you for this nice nomination. I accept, of course.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:46 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I definitely accept the nomination. Thank you.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs