Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 16th, 2016, 11:29 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!
Re: PtW Van Nessing! I'm back, baby! Avorice Stand

Tricky, but going with Wiker & Deathwalker 9k... shields don't fail us now!

Super weird about that allergy stuff... bummer. But glad to hear you are otherwise okay!

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old March 17th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Gotta go with Creeps in Cloaks. Mind flayer is such a cool figure, can't root against him.
Old March 17th, 2016, 09:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll go with the creeps as well. I'm trusting Dysole on this one.

I mainly posted to say that sometime allergies induced this way can sometime dissipate so don't lose hope yet. Same thing happened to my wife several years ago after a long hospital stay but she is mainly back to normal with the only exception being a latex allergy which is in a surprising amount of things such as tapes and of course nearly every doctor's gloves.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 18th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Wiker is back in action! Awesome! I'm guessing Wiker will take the win...it's too hard to contaminate all the water spaces.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2016, 02:10 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I vote Wikerette. Cool idea and really generous offer!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 21st, 2016, 12:28 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I'll go with the creeps as well. I'm trusting Dysole on this one.

I mainly posted to say that sometime allergies induced this way can sometime dissipate so don't lose hope yet. Same thing happened to my wife several years ago after a long hospital stay but she is mainly back to normal with the only exception being a latex allergy which is in a surprising amount of things such as tapes and of course nearly every doctor's gloves.
Hmm, I am skeptical, but hopeful. I was told by my doctor that often times these do not go away, especially for adults. They had mentioned that kids have a good chance of "out growing/shedding" these kinds of induced allergies. Unfortunately even after the last 8 months, I believe I still have all of the allergies, and perhaps even some more, I've had some weird reactions to oatmeal, despite it not having any of my known allergies in it...

Thanks for your prediction!

----------

Small update: The editing of this current video is coming along well, it will almost certainly be ready by the 28th. I also just slightly changed the format of the first post here in my battle thread, attempting to make it less obnoxious and long. I also used my OCD powers to fix small errors in some of my text battle reports.

I'll likely give Van Nessing away in the battle AFTER this battle.

I am going to look into getting the figures and card for the Tomb Skeleton Archers for the next giveaway. I really want to get some undead ranged commons to be thematic with my zombie horde <3 and of course I plan on giving probably 3 squads of them away as a prize here. No promises yet, though, as I need to check the availability and prices of the figures. Comments are welcome!
Old March 21st, 2016, 01:00 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Ooh, now that is something that I wouldn't mind winning!
Old March 28th, 2016, 09:58 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Avorice Stand battle!

Video uploaded!

Think you're a Heroscape rules lawyer? Bonus Nessing entry to the first person that finds an unnoticed illegal play and posts the approx time in the video that it occurred and why it was illegal! There are at least two illegal plays that go unnoticed in the video. This does not include my wife walking her Mind Flayer through the water, I noticed it and clearly announced it in the video. Only first correct post will win.

*Also, I would appreciate comments on the intro and outro on the video, I want to make those the "standards" for my videos going forward. Getting sick of all the copyright pings for having 10 seconds of a song*

**Volume control was something I was also worried about, I'd appreciate feedback on how badly (or maybe not so badly) the volume fluctuates from the intro, then into the video, and then into the outro (dice stats)**

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 1st, 2016 at 09:55 AM.
Old March 31st, 2016, 10:27 AM

Re: Avorice Stand! Vote for next battle!

No takers on that Nessing entry? Let's double it up: two points to the first person that finds and posts an illegal move that goes unnoticed in the video. One I know of: I make an illegal attack. Tell me when and why!

Congrats to those who sided with the male chauvinist, Wiker: Dad_Scaper, mtl1998, kolakoski, nyphot, adoney, Marro_Warlord, and William099.

The (now in alphabetical order) Van Nessing scoreboard:
@adoney - 2
@Cavalier - 1
@Dad_Scaper - 5
@Dysole - 5
@heroscaper2010 - 1
@japes - 1
@kolakoski - 3
@Lucace - 2
@Marro_Warlord - 3
** @mtl1998 - 3
@Not User Name - 2
@nyphot - 3
@OrcElfArmyOne - 3
** @Porkins - 3
@Spidey'tilIDie - 1
@TreePowerz - 3
@TREX - 2
** @William099 - 4

** means player opted out of Nessing giveaway

It's only in alphabetical order to attempt to hide the fact that D_S is beating you all. Kidding, it's really because I was ordering the list by score (highest to lowest) and I find it a little irritating to have to reorganize it after each battle based on the changes in scores. Congrats to D_S for earning 3 entries, and thank you being an eager participant.

Next battle is likely to be one that involves the filler units of scape, it will probably include the lesser used non-common cards that are 60 points or less. I also may let my wife use C3G's Flash (Barry Allen) against my army that would be made up of approximately 225-250 points of filler figures. She can get confused when she has to use/remember 5-6 active army cards, which is why I'm leaning a little more to letting her use the one Flash superhero. Plus we recently started watching the Flash TV series, I'm sure she would love to murder those loser figures at high speed. Also need a map!

Let's make it a vote: Post what you think: Should we have a Flash vs Fillers, or a Fillers vs Fillers game? And on what map? (I have two of each terrain set, I think I am missing a glacier or two from the second tundra set, though.)

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 4th, 2016 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Dysole score update
Old March 31st, 2016, 04:03 PM

Rathburn is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would say a fillers vs fillers would be rather interesting.
Old April 1st, 2016, 12:34 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Miss Take

2:50ish. Ms. Wiker rolls 4 instead of 5 defense for the two white wyrms.
3:37ish. Unless I'm remembering wrong Wyverns did not appear in Harry Potter. Many dragons did but they were all 4 legged not 2 legged.
5:33ish. Uncertain but it's possible that due to the white's height of 3 the spider can not attack him. Can't tell the actual height.
23:02ish. DW9K is way too fragile and ineffective to be a Dalek.
26:48ish. 1/16 for 4 skulls. We do kind of hate it when players drop their dice instead of rolling them.

As to the matchup, I think she'd have more fun with flash whereas I think filler vs. filler might be tougher for her. Because the game is more interesting when both players are having maximal fun I vote the former. Map? Cage Match?

~Dysole, who thinks you should let ms. wiker know that her nails were fine and not to be self conscious of them.
Old April 1st, 2016, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathburn
I would say a fillers vs fillers would be rather interesting.
Thanks for your opinion! I see you are relatively new to the site, welcome to the greatest thread in the world! People just haven't discovered it yet. I hope you stay a while!

If you don't mind sharing, what was the reason you decided to get into Heroscape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole
2:50ish. Ms. Wiker rolls 4 instead of 5 defense for the two white wyrms.
5:33ish. Uncertain but it's possible that due to the white's height of 3 the spider can not attack him. Can't tell the actual height.
Ding! These were the ones that I realized we missed. Jungle defense bonus for white wyrms (we forget this often, it's hard for me when I'm trying to remember all of the rules for the both of us.) The spider on the level 3 sand space attacking the wyrm (height 3) on the level 0 swamp space was also illegal. This illegal attack was repeated shortly thereafter (maybe the 8 minute mark?)

I'll edit your score above and add 2 points, Dysole.

Quote:
3:37ish. Unless I'm remembering wrong Wyverns did not appear in Harry Potter. Many dragons did but they were all 4 legged not 2 legged.
23:02ish. DW9K is way too fragile and ineffective to be a Dalek.
26:48ish. 1/16 for 4 skulls. We do kind of hate it when players drop their dice instead of rolling them.
While not exactly heroscape illegal, this was a funny read. I showed her your post and she still thinks there are wyverns in Harry Potter (but she thanks you for your comment about her nails.) She claims that she would not have known what wyverns were if she hadn't seen them in HP. I can't speak much to any of it, I am only vaguely familiar with both Harry Potter and Dr. Who.

Quote:
As to the matchup, I think she'd have more fun with flash whereas I think filler vs. filler might be tougher for her. Because the game is more interesting when both players are having maximal fun I vote the former. Map? Cage Match?
After thinking about it, I could give her the more expensive unique filler units; DeD, Zettian Guards, Izumi Samurai, Shiori, Darrak Ambershard. Still, probably too many cards for her taste, especially when she has only used the samurai out of all of them. If I do decide to do Flash vs Fillers, I will probably also give her one more card, maybe the NotNW, to give her army a tricky theme of "can't hit me" and give her at least a little flexibility in what she puts OMs on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports