Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 8th, 2017, 10:28 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Don't count @DaDude and myself out of the running!! And we'll show you what a well oiled machine looks like!! If we can figure out an army.....

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 8th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Lady Heroscape should be making a showing...so watch out...cause we ain't holding nothing back!
@Sir Heroscape - - - Hearing that @Lady Heroscape will be joining you for this month's tournament has me worried, I'm not gunna lie! I've watched several of your battle vidoes where you've played against her and she has shown true skill and mastery of the game.

With that being said, @Flash_19 and myself are up to the challenge if we go up against you and your wife!

This tournament is going to be awesome fun!
haha! We are quite the power couple lol...you never know what she's got up her sleeve.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 9th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Sweet Battle Report, Bigga!

I was so lucky that you were, well, so unlucky with the hounds mobility rolls. Hounds are excellent counters to Warforged (usually), and AE can end a Hydra before it can even get into a position to attack. It came down to one unit vs one unit in the end, which is the most fun result of a game
I was also lucky for the opportunity to use Warforged Soldiers for the first time. I've always liked the idea and look of them, but have only ever played against them. So that was fun!
We've got to find you an opportunity to try out the Warforged more! They're by far my favorite unit in the game. If you ever want to borrow some, hit me up!

As I've thought about it afterwards, I don't think the poor movement was as bad as I was thinking it was in-game. I didn't get to engage as many of your units as I'd wanted, but it did help me limit engagements and keep you from getting to too many of my dogs at a time too. Plus my attacks were going well, hurting you more than the plague did IIRC. It was an interesting and fun game for sure, with lots of weird rolls. In the end, I think you deserved the win, but it was awesome how close it was!
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post

@BiggaBullfrog - - - What an epic battle that was! After Nilfheim came flying out of the gates using his Ice Shard Breath special attack to clean out Warforged after Warforged, I began thinking to myself that I've got this game in the bag! It was just after that overconfident thought that Fen Hydra came slithering around the corner to take out my dragon in one single turn. That was a well deserved victory!

Thanks for the awesome tournament. I had a blast in each and every game I played. Can't wait for the tourney at the end of this month!
I'm glad you enjoyed the tourney! It was awesome having you! And I really did enjoy our game - it was truly epic with the wild swings! Overextending Nilf and the good attacks from my Hydra were probably the key moments of the game, but if Nilf had survived with even 1 Life I'm sure it would have been a very different game indeed!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:06 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Does anyone have a black dragon wyrmling that they could bring to the tournament on the 26th for me to borrow
Unless he's using them or got rid of them, I believe @BiggaBullfrog has a few of the little guys!
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Does anyone have a black dragon wyrmling that they could bring to the tournament on the 26th for me to borrow
Unless he's using them or got rid of them, I believe @BiggaBullfrog has a few of the little guys!
Yeah I do! Sorry, I saw your post once and planned to respond when I got to my computer and then totally forgot, but I've got up to three that you can borrow!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 14th, 2017, 09:57 AM

Saints_Wrath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

When will the maps be posted?
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:45 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints_Wrath View Post
Soon! Map Master @BiggaBullfrog is on the job. I imagine we'll use a few of the same ones from our team tournament a few months ago, as they worked out really well. If you want to peruse those while final selections are being made, I've hyperlinked it for ya there!
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Soon! Map Master @BiggaBullfrog is on the job. I imagine we'll use a few of the same ones from our team tournament a few months ago, as they worked out really well. If you want to peruse those while final selections are being made, I've hyperlinked it for ya there!
Not to be a stickler...but I'd prefer if we try to get "new blood" when it comes to maps. There are far too many good maps out there to reuse the same ones.

just my 2 cents

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 14th, 2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Not to be a stickler...but I'd prefer if we try to get "new blood" when it comes to maps. There are far too many good maps out there to reuse the same ones.

just my 2 cents
They will not all be 100% brand new, never-before-seen maps, but the majority will be. Don't you worry.
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Maps posted! Once again, our most heartfelt thanks goes to @BiggaBullfrog and his scrutinous map selection process.
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:49 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Enjoyed a great game on Basalt Cathedral last night! Fun map to have in the pool!

H E R O S C A P E
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Enjoyed a great game on Basalt Cathedral last night! Fun map to have in the pool!
Gotta love a split start zone! If you haven't deconstructed it already, mind bringing it next week?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events