Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 2nd, 2018, 04:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Ygorl is really cool. Great set of powers. I think he's OK at 150, might need a slight bump to 160 if anything. Compare to Sgt. Drake 2.0: -1 Attack, +1 Defense, no range or extra mobility, Incorporeal Form probably comparable to Thorian Speed, add Paralyzing Stare and Lord of Darkness.

Bonefist if pretty solid, too. "Draught" sounds more pirate-y than "draft", and ale > beer, IMO. Beyond that, I don't actually like what the power does. Getting 1 Life back automatically for drinking a swig of alcohol doesn't seem right. Maybe if there was some kind of penalty for getting drunk?

Draught of Ale
After taking a turn with CJB, you may remove one wound marker from this card. If you do, you must roll the d20. If you roll 1-X, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from this card.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 2nd, 2018, 08:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Draught of Ale
After taking a turn with CJB, you may remove one wound marker from this card. If you do, you must roll the d20. If you roll 1-X, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from this card.
Hmmm...now that's an interesting idea. I kind of like that. You could throw an X on him to be there if you biff it the first time...but if you keep getting him drunk after that then you might run the risk of losing further turns. Though, if you play him Turn 3, I don't think anything would happen?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 2nd, 2018, 08:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Not unless you implement a hangover in the next round.
Old December 2nd, 2018, 09:43 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Not unless you implement a hangover in the next round.
haha...yeah, though I think that'd get messy if you tried to have an ability have an effect into the next round.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 3rd, 2018, 04:33 AM

Demon and Pirate updated

New versions. Not set and stone by any means, but I do believe a little closer. Thoughts?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; December 3rd, 2018 at 11:45 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 01:32 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Apologies for not getting to these comments sooner. I really appreciate all the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Alcohol is often referred to as "liquid courage" so it could be reflected in a movement bonus as he rushes headlong into battle and as long as he ends his movement adjacent to an opponent's figure. (and as long as he doesn't move in a straight line )
Hmmm...I'm not sure about the ability yet, but I LOVE that as a power name..."Liquid Courage"...that just has a certain charm to it. In fact, I might steal that for the name of whatever ability I use, that okay?
Absolutely! Use it however you see fit!
Old December 3rd, 2018, 08:17 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Demon and Pirate updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
New versions. Not set and stone by any means, but I do believe a little closer. Thoughts?
I like this Ygorl fine, though I'm not opposed to a loftier "lord of darkness" version, either.

I appreciate the changes to CJB, but I'm still not feeling him. Drunkard is pretty harsh, and not a theme I necessarily want to see spelled out like that (partly why I suggested the subtle change to Draught of Ale; also there were discussions over this topic with Martial La Hire who ended up with just "Reckless Second Swing"). I do like the interplay with Flintlock Pistol, but like it better as a special attack (receiving bonuses from Laglor, Taelord, etc doesn't seem right). Overall he's not feeling much like a "Tricky Leader" to me.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 4th, 2018, 02:34 AM

Re: Demon and Pirate updated

Quote:
Overall he's not feeling much like a "Tricky Leader" to me.
Yeah you're probably right...I'm not really sure where to go with him.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 4th, 2018, 02:36 AM

Latest rendition of the Warriors. I got some good feedback from the Pre-SoV workshop. I'd like to use this version to playtest.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 4th, 2018, 08:26 AM

I like that Death Defy (rename Defy Death after Parmenio's power?) encourages disengaging to activate First Assault.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 4th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I like that Death Defy (rename Defy Death after Parmenio's power?) encourages disengaging to activate First Assault.
I think that sounds fine, honestly. They have a slightly higher than usual chance of surviving a disengage, so if they want they can run from one target to the next, but eventually they'll get burned for it. It's not like they can disengage with one figure, then re-engage and get the bonus again all in one turn.
Old December 4th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This version of the Warriors feels better than the original version. They are definitely more balanced powerwise, and they no longer feel like they're overshadowing the Tarn Vikings or the Kozuke Samurai. I like it!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards