Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 16th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
AllthingsHeroscape.com An online store that sells Heroscape

http://www.allthingsheroscape.com/

I found this site a few months ago.

Everything that I've checked (which is only a few things that I was looking to buy at the time) seems to be at ebay prices, so if you can get it here in a trade, you're better off. I just wanted to let everyone know who might be interested.

Old October 16th, 2016, 02:59 PM

anto_capone is surprisingly tart
Re: AllthingsHeroscape.com An online store that sells Herosc

I'm pretty sure they are an Ebay reseller, I think this is the same:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/all_things_heroscape

I started looking to get back into Heroscape a couple weeks ago, and Ebay is the first place I looked. If I hadn't found this site, I would have given up. The prices on Ebay are kind of ridiculous imo.
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the fact that they have everything available to buy is nice...but you have to be willing to pay the heftier price.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 27th, 2016, 10:00 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Found him on ebay recently. Seems to split up sets a lot and charge more. I noticed he has to Tundra subsets that were basically just two halfs of the set. One set had the small Ice mountains and the other had the large ones. At first glance I thought it was a good deal until I realized what he did. Just a warning.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmmm... some of those figures seem to be almost reasonably priced... interesting.

~ Lazy Orang, saddened the Marro Drones are so expensive - she could really use a fourth squad.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 27th, 2016, 10:55 PM

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Some of the stuff is pretty decently priced, but not everything is.

I usually use this site as a baseline to see if an ebay listing is worth going for. If the listing is cheaper than this site, I'll consider it, but if it's more, I won't touch it.

I also use this site to get some of the harder to find sets. I'm willing to pay more to get what I want asap, especially if it's going to be expensive either way.
Old October 28th, 2016, 09:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In all fairness I did find some things on his listing that seemed like fair deals, top end of fair but fair nonetheless. You just have to look closely at what's included and decide for yourself. His other stuff at least wasn't the laugh out loud over the top priced, just higher than I'd expect to pay.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I looked over his prices and am glad that I don't need any more scape. Some of it is high, and the rest of it is ridiculously high.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 26th, 2016, 12:43 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

A beautiful website he's assembled, with gorgeously shot images.
Old November 26th, 2016, 06:45 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Awesome site. Thanks for sharing. It's good to know that there are still sources available, even at any price.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
http://www.allthingsheroscape.com/

I found this site a few months ago.

Everything that I've checked (which is only a few things that I was looking to buy at the time) seems to be at ebay prices, so if you can get it here in a trade, you're better off. I just wanted to let everyone know who might be interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anto_capone View Post
I'm pretty sure they are an Ebay reseller, I think this is the same:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/all_things_heroscape

I started looking to get back into Heroscape a couple weeks ago, and Ebay is the first place I looked. If I hadn't found this site, I would have given up. The prices on Ebay are kind of ridiculous imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Found him on ebay recently. Seems to split up sets a lot and charge more. I noticed he has to Tundra subsets that were basically just two halfs of the set. One set had the small Ice mountains and the other had the large ones. At first glance I thought it was a good deal until I realized what he did. Just a warning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Hmmm... some of those figures seem to be almost reasonably priced... interesting.

~ Lazy Orang, saddened the Marro Drones are so expensive - she could really use a fourth squad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
A beautiful website he's assembled, with gorgeously shot images.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Awesome site. Thanks for sharing. It's good to know that there are still sources available, even at any price.
I can't give details now...but keep an eye on this thread next week. I'll be posting a link with some exciting information regarding my involvement with the site owner.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 26th, 2016, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I can't give details now...but keep an eye on this thread next week. I'll be posting a link with some exciting information regarding my involvement with the site owner.
Ooooo... Wonder what it could be... You aren't selling your custom terrain through them now are you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion