Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 11th, 2015, 09:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of King Shark

The Book of King Shark

C3G DC WAVE 23
AROUND THE WORLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #021 / King Shark.

Character Bio - Mutation, highly evolved animal, or son of the shark god? King Shark's origins are mysterious, as are his allegiances. An enemy of Superboy then later a reluctant ally, King Shark has also been a mentor to Aquaman and a member of both the Suicide Squad and the Secret Six. What's not mysterious about King Shark is where he can be found: in the midst of battle, wherever the scent of blood is in the water.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As an Outlaw, King Shark has these Outlaw Synergies.
  • As a figure with a special power benefitting from water tiles, King Shark can benefit from water tiles being placed by one of these figures.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:20 PM. Reason: png
Old February 11th, 2015, 09:15 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of King Shark - Design Phase

NAME = KING SHARK
SECRET IDENTITY = NANAUE

SPECIES = SHARK
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 220

WATER STRENGTH 1
King Shark does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 1 die to King Shark's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

FEEDING FRENZY
When King Shark attacks, he receives 1 extra attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure’s Army Card, to a maximum of 3 additional attack dice for Feeding Frenzy. When King Shark destroys a figure with his normal attack, he must attack again. King Shark must continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by TrollBrute; April 4th, 2015 at 09:32 PM.
Old February 11th, 2015, 09:16 PM

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure pics

Last edited by TrollBrute; March 18th, 2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old February 11th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me. This is a pretty straightforward one. There's a few ways you could get the theme of Feeding Frenzy across, but I think this is a solid one.
Old February 11th, 2015, 09:55 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Might want to specify normal attack in the first part of Feeding Frenzy.
Old February 11th, 2015, 10:12 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Nice, I like it.

We'll have to keep a close eye on him in testing, the potential for 10 attack dice and multiple attacks is scary. He'll love being paired with Tempest.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 12th, 2015, 02:19 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Should he really be hitting as hard (harder in water) as Superman?

Otherwise nice streamlined design.
Old February 12th, 2015, 02:26 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Water Strength adding to everything else frightens me a bit. How about we do something like this instead?

WATER SPEED 2
King Shark does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 2 to King Shark's Move if he begins his turn on a water space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Water Strength adding to everything else frightens me a bit. How about we do something like this instead?

WATER SPEED 2
King Shark does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 2 to King Shark's Move if he begins his turn on a water space.
Eh, we already have units like Tiger Shark who has 7 attack, 7 defense, and Water Strength 1, and Aquaman (I) who has 6 attack, 5 defense, and Power of the Deep. 5 attack, 5 defense and Water Strength 2 isn't that scary in my opinion.

I do find his potential for 10 attack a bit much though, I wouldn't mind seeing Feeding Frenzy cap at +2.

My .

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:57 AM

10 Attack does worry me a little. I almost dropped Water Strength to 1 when I posted it. Getting to 10 does require being on a water space adjacent to a Hero with 3+ wound markers on it, so it's not exactly an easy feat. I'd be fine with dropping Water Strength down 1 and/or lowering the boost from Feeding Frenzy or lowering his base Attack by 1. I wouldn't want to go too low though, dude is a super-powered, demi-god shark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Might want to specify normal attack in the first part of Feeding Frenzy.
I don't mind adding it, but it's not really necessary. He doesn't have a Special Attack, and SAs are never modified anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

WATER SPEED 2
I don't know, most water spaces are either near the center of the map, or on the outside. Meaning he doesn't need the boost or he would have to move outside the battle just to get a boost moving back in. I would rather lower the boosts from his other powers first.

Old February 12th, 2015, 07:23 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Ahh, a character I've been expecting for a long, long time.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 14th, 2015, 06:08 PM

Okay, this is what I'm leaning toward now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
NAME = KING SHARK
SECRET IDENTITY = NANAUE

SPECIES = SHARK
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = .

WATER STRENGTH 1
King Shark does not stop his movement when entering a water space. Add 1 to King Shark's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

FEEDING FRENZY
When attacking with King Shark, he receives 1 extra attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure’s Army Card, to a maximum of 3 additional attack dice for Feeding Frenzy. When King Shark destroys an opponent's figure with his normal attack, he may attack again. King Shark may continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.

SUPER STRENGTH

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library