Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 21st, 2017, 01:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Lady Heroscape plans on making an appearance as well as @podunksarmy . So that's a few more.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 24th, 2017, 12:22 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Lady Heroscape plans on making an appearance as well as @podunksarmy . So that's a few more.
Hey, hey, that's great! I'm excited to see what themes everyone brings to the table
Old April 24th, 2017, 05:38 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@The Dewk

In the OP of this thread, would you mind keeping an updated list of those attending the current events? It's nice to see how many we expect to attend -at a glance- and if we should push to get a few more to come. Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 24th, 2017, 08:10 PM

Also...does anyone have 2 squads of Omnicron Repulsors I can borrow for the tourney?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 24th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Also...does anyone have 2 squads of Omnicron Repulsors I can borrow for the tourney?
For sure! I got you covered!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Phew! Thank you!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 25th, 2017, 10:09 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Phew! Thank you!
I have 2 sets as well. Though I wont be at the tournament.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Betta watch out ya'll...I'm comin' for blood!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Since there'll be less people this time around, I say we do 5-6 rounds rather than just 4. Thoughts? @The Dewk and others?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 27th, 2017, 06:26 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Since there'll be less people this time around, I say we do 5-6 rounds rather than just 4. Thoughts? @The Dewk and others?
I am almost always game to do more rounds - any excuse to play more 'scape! But I do know that a handful of players like to be done before 5 PM, and 4 rounds (plus lunch) ensures that. But with that said, I'm open to having a vote or something after the 4th round to see if people want to keep playing! I'll announce it at the beginning on Saturday so people can mull it over.
Old April 27th, 2017, 07:15 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I will not be there, but @DaDude will be coming in my behalf.... Might someone have an extra Hydra he can borrow? It would be greatly appreciated! Also I might have time to stick around and watch the first round, but well see!

H E R O S C A P E
Old April 27th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
I will not be there, but @DaDude will be coming in my behalf.... Might someone have an extra Hydra he can borrow? It would be greatly appreciated! Also I might have time to stick around and watch the first round, but well see!
Awesomesauce! Great that he'll be there, and it would be cool if you can stick around a bit. And I can cover the Hydra.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events