Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 26th, 2023, 10:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - "New" Maps On The Way

Looking forward to seeing what you’ve cooked up!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 26th, 2023, 01:15 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Nadi has just recently posted some cute maps. Created the scenario below for one of them.

Family Reunion!
It's all about the gold, of course!

"Gentlemen, and ladies, you'd best watch your backs. No one can be trusted with so much at stake!"

The Map. ItalianMomma's Doorstep. Note: One, the trees will all function like jungle trees. Two, figures moving up or down ladders move two rungs for each movement space.

The Patriarchs. Heracles and Sgt. Drake SotM are on the Rock spaces on the top tower. They may not be (nor Sgt. Drake RotV) chosen as Capos. They may not move or attack. If a player's figure ends its turn unengaged and adjacent to one of the Patriarchs, that player may roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, that figure receives a Brandar's Chest.

The Families. 750 points/player. Human heroes only - Classic, C3V, SoV, AoA, no Marvel. This will be a free for all. Each player must have, and will designate, one hero to be his/her Capo.

Consiglieres. Each player may draft, using a portion of that player's 750 points, one non-Human, non-flying, non-Soulborg, non-construct, single-spaced hero into that player's Family as its Consigliere.

The Betrayals. Every non-Capo Hero has the Stab in the Back Special Power. Every time you roll for Stab in the Back, except for your Consigliere, add 4 to your die roll. (Thus, a roll of 1-5 results in a Betrayal.) If any enemy player has no Heroes left (is “out of the game”), you must give the betraying Hero to that player. Note: When revealing a numbered Order Marker on a non-Capo Hero's card, you must take a turn with that Hero. You may not pass to avoid Stab in the Back.

Brandar's Chests. A hero may have only 1 Brandar's Chest on its card.

Free For All. At the beginning of the game, the players will place their heroes, one at a time in random initiative order, on any Grass space.. For the first 3 Rounds, all players will be considered friendly to one another. Normal play will commence at the beginning of Round 4. Betrayals, however, will begin in Round 1.

Victory Conditions. After 13 Rounds, the player with the most Brandar's Chests wins. In the event of a tie, continue play as though it was the 13th Round until someone wins.

Last edited by kolakoski; October 26th, 2023 at 06:26 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 06:51 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Nadi's Maps (Goto pg.35) - 07/15/19 - 3 New Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadi View Post
I'll be working to get these uploaded in the next several days as I prepare to immerse myself in HeroScape with a lot of 'the old gang' this weekend. They are looking for that "3 vs 3 on a map where we draft 800 points in armies each" type of game.
That's pretty much the exact kind of game I often end up running with the NYC Gang of Four, so I look forward to seeing your new work. Hopefully some of it can fit on chas' table.
Old October 26th, 2023, 07:03 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Nadi has just recently posted some cute maps. Created the scenario below for one of them.

Family Reunion!
It's all about the gold, of course!

"Gentlemen, and ladies, you'd best watch your backs. No one can be trusted with so much at stake!"

The Map. ItalianMomma's Doorstep. Note: One, the trees will all function like jungle trees. Two, figures moving up or down ladders move two rungs for each movement space.

The Patriarchs. Heracles and Sgt. Drake SotM are on the Rock spaces on the top tower. They may not be (nor Sgt. Drake RotV) chosen as Capos. They may not move or attack. If a player's figure ends its turn unengaged and adjacent to one of the Patriarchs, that player may roll a 20-sided die. On a roll of 11 or higher, that figure receives a Brandar's Chest.

The Families. 750 points/player. Human heroes only - Classic, C3V, SoV, AoA, no Marvel. This will be a free for all. Each player must have, and will designate, one hero to be his/her Capo.

Consiglieres. Each player may draft, using a portion of that player's 750 points, one non-Human, non-flying, non-Soulborg, non-construct, single-spaced hero into that player's Family as its Consigliere.

The Betrayals. Every non-Capo Hero has the Stab in the Back Special Power. Every time you roll for Stab in the Back, except for your Consigliere, add 4 to your die roll. (Thus, a roll of 1-5 results in a Betrayal.) If any enemy player has no Heroes left (is “out of the game”), you must give the betraying Hero to that player. Note: When revealing a numbered Order Marker on a non-Capo Hero's card, you must take a turn with that Hero. You may not pass to avoid Stab in the Back.

Brandar's Chests. A hero may have only 1 Brandar's Chest on its card.

Free For All. At the beginning of the game, the players will place their heroes, one at a time in random initiative order, on any Grass space.. For the first 3 Rounds, all players will be considered friendly to one another. Normal play will commence at the beginning of Round 4. Betrayals, however, will begin in Round 1.

Victory Conditions. After 13 Rounds, the player with the most Brandar's Chests wins. In the event of a tie, continue play as though it was the 13th Round until someone wins.

I love this idea. I always love seeing what people came come up with (different scenario / game play wise) with HeroScape.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!
Old November 20th, 2023, 01:37 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker

*Whew*.... Ok, finally got these UPLOADED. I'll have to update this post when I get a chunk of time set aside to do it properly (with pics, etc), but there are 17 new maps that have been posted as of today. Took me a LONG while to try to remember the process I used for uploading these. LOL #rusty

I'm also going to 'revamp' my SHS Codex link that is found in my signature. It's been broken for a long time, because the sheet that was shared got removed on accident. I've managed to come up with a new one that I'll repost and re-link, giving everyone a way to download my map codex into a spreadsheet format for easier sorting and filtering when looking for any of my maps.

*Stay Tuned*

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios