Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 15th, 2013, 12:38 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gorgon (Tomi Shishido)

So quick question, do you add the life on the card itself, or the life left? So if they have wounds do you add less?
Old June 15th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The Life number on the card - so even if Thor's down to 1 Life, you still add 8 dice.
Old June 15th, 2013, 12:42 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's not Gorgon! This is Gorgon!

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old June 27th, 2013, 02:03 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
That was so bad. I don't know what's worse, the fact that that clip exists or that you knew about it .
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
That was so bad. I don't know what's worse, the fact that that clip exists or that you knew about it .
It goes so far past bad that it becomes awesome.
Old June 27th, 2013, 09:12 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
It goes so far past bad that it becomes awesome.
I know. The clip is absolutely terrible. I watch the people who made because they do a bunch of other stuff too. You should check them out they're actually pretty funny (aside from the commercials they do of course). This was actually a viral video and for those of you who have seen the Chuck Testa taxidermy service commercial they did that one too.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; June 27th, 2013 at 09:13 AM. Reason: My mom hates Gorgon.
Old June 27th, 2013, 02:16 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's actually spelled "Goorgen."
Spoiler Alert!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:45 PM

When it comes to "in a straight line" specials/attacks etc. Would range/height/gaps play a part in preventing this?

Example:

If Gorgon is using his Stone Gaze, would he be able to use it here on Grundy and Judge Death(filling in for Arnim Zola's figure)?

The reason I ask, is because this came up in this game. The argument was made that he wouldn't be able to use it because a straight line would be the lower level, but I would think he'd be able to do either level as it doesn't say clear sight.
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

As with Mimring's SA, straight line means everyone within the straight line, so long he has line of sight/clear sight, depending on what the power specifies.
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:52 PM

Ok, so clear sight aside, as obviously they likely aren't in this specific example, but how would the 3 spaces work when dealing with the multiple levels at play here?

If I choose 3 spaces, could I count 3 of the higher level in a straight line effecting those 2 figures in this picture, or could you only effect the lower level? Or both? How would this work, if both levels were in clear sight?
Old July 30th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

You count all figures that he can see, even if at different levels. So, both figures would be effected, because they both fulfill the requirement of "three spaces in a straight line."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library